resequence of main forum page

Mod: Not sure if this is the place. I understand the reasoning behind reorganizing the main forum page, city names alphabetical within province name. But I find it is making things a bit harder to find.

This is not a BIG deal, but a small annoyance. It used to be to scroll down to find my city, it was in one alphabetical list. Now, I need to search within the provinces, then city.

If others agree I expect they will speak up in this thread.

Do with this comment as you would like and thanks for all your efforts keep the CERB world alive.

teched

Guest s******ecan****

I find the new format to be easier, I really appreciate the changes.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... It used to be to scroll down to find my city, it was in one alphabetical list. Now, I need to search within the provinces, then city...

Provinces are listed alphabetically, and cities within provinces are also listed alphabetically. So if you like the alphabet, just scroll as before!

For those who don't know which areas near them might have their own sections, it's much easier to see now -- because all cities are grouped together with others in their province.

New format: Two Thumbs Up!

Thanks guys, glad to see it works for most. I guess if I used the keyboard more and not the touchpad almost exclusively it would be a non issue.

Just a minor issue I can live with.

Keep up the good work MOD. It is appreciated.

teched