Ottawa has more amazing Lyla ladies then probably any other area in the country

I was reading a post from Ice4fun that " Ottawa has more amazing Lyla ladies then probably any other area in the country."

I have noticed Ottawa does have the busiest section on Lyla as a whole which seems odd as Ottawa isn't even close to being Canada's biggest city

Is this same as how Ashley Madison has highest number of members in Ottawa or is it just because the guys in Ottawa are super lucky to have such great ladies here?

• Like 2

I was reading a post from Ice4fun that " Ottawa has more amazing Lyla ladies then probably any other area in the country."

I have noticed Ottawa does have the busiest section on Lyla as a whole which seems odd as Ottawa isn't even close to being Canada's biggest city

Is this same as how Ashley Madison has highest number of members in Ottawa or is it just because the guys in Ottawa are super lucky to have such great ladies here?

It could be a combination of all of the above... lol

While I am not from Ottawa I have visited many many times and I think it's fair to say that Ottawa is a fairly transient city with lots of people traveling through thereby creating what i think is a good market for this industry.

Of course one, of the reasons Lyla is busy is that the larger cities (Montreal, toronto and Vancouver have there own similar yet perhaps rougher boards like LYLA (MERB, TERB, and PERB).

Bottom line... Ottawa certainly is lucky to have so many wonderful ladies who are from Ottawa or tour there frequently.

Just my Opinion

• Like 2

Bottom line... Ottawa certainly is lucky to have so many wonderful ladies who are from Ottawa or tour there frequently.

And the Atlantic region has some amazing ladies as well!!!!!

• Like 2