"Italian" service option?

Guest S****an

I saw this option on one lady's menu("Italian" is penis between butt cheeks I take it) on one lady's menu and I have to admit it aroused my curiousity. It sounds like fun, but was curious if it is as rare as it seems? Anyone care to venture a comment?

It's one of my favorite activities, but it doesn't seem readily offered. I love alternating from my tongue to my cock between the butt cheeks, and finishing all over a nice curvy behind. There was a sexy black girl from Quest I used to hook up with for this, but unfortunately she vanished. I'd love to know of any other ladies that welcome this activity.

Whew. Glad you guys told me. I was thinking I could get a roll in the hay AND she would put a hit on my ex monster -in - law. That would have been embarrassing....

Guest S****an

Lol Old Dog. That would be the "Tony Soprano" option I think. Have no idea why it's called "Italian". I initially thought it might be covering the girl in arabiatta or bolognese sauce, which, come to think of it sounds like fun too.

P.S. thanks for the input jdstar.

:butt:I have done this and love it.. but it has to be with a client I really trust. As you can imagine it might be tempting to just stick it a little closer to a mucous membrane area than is allowed :)

:butt:I have done this and love it.. but it has to be with a client I really trust. As you can imagine it might be tempting to just stick it a little closer to a mucous membrane area than is allowed :)

That's a definite concern for both parties - I wouldn't want any uncontrollable grinding that could lead to unwanted contact - that's why a nice curvy ass is best! - a little more surface area to rub against is a bonus in my books.

I've done this and enjoy it also, but as Carrie said, you have to be careful!

I had no idea it was called "Italian" either. And here I was hoping you were looking for someone who spoke Italian.

I got all excited, perche' ho bisogno a practica.

I've done this and enjoy it also, but as Carrie said, you have to be careful!

I had no idea it was called "Italian" either. And here I was hoping you were looking for someone who spoke Italian.

I got all excited, perche' ho bisogno a practica.

La pratica rende perfetti . Odio la pratica e mi restano , ad oggi, completamente imperfetto.

La pratica rende perfetti . Odio la pratica e mi restano , ad oggi, completamente imperfetto.

Davvero? Tu sai cosa odio? La sabbia. E' vero.

La sabbia si trasformi in qualche modo .... invasive. (can't get the word for that.)

La sabbia si trasformi in qualche modo .... invasive. (can't get the word for that.)

La sabbia prude.

Non so la parola per "invasive" nemmeno.

niente di peggio di sabbia sulle tue labbra

Thank god for Google translate.... BUT if you were speaking to me, I probably would be able to understand about 45-60 %

Whew. Glad you guys told me. I was thinking I could get a roll in the hay AND she would put a hit on my ex monster -in - law. That would have been embarrassing....

ARose by any other name...

This ia also one activity I enjoy but didn't know it had that name. It would seem then that Greek and Italian are closely related. :)

Posted via Mobile Device

I saw this option on one lady's menu("Italian" is penis between butt cheeks I take it) on one lady's menu and I have to admit it aroused my curiousity. It sounds like fun, but was curious if it is as rare as it seems? Anyone care to venture a comment?

I thought that was called The Hotdog:

A WEINER BETWEEN 2 BUNS!!!!

• Like 1

Guest S***e

And here I was hoping for linguine and clam sauce with a nice Pinot Grigio...guess you know where my head is or isn't??!!

Once again, this post proves that throughout the ANNALS of history, ( yes, Dog, I spelled it correctly.....lol ) the Roman's only know how to do things half right.......it takes the 'Greeks' to show them how to it properly......

SNK

Once again, this post proves that throughout the ANNALS of history, ( yes, Dog, I spelled it correctly.....lol ) the Roman's only know how to do things half right.......it takes the 'Greeks' to show them how to it properly......

SNK

Well they do know how to do theft right. :)

SNK

Funny I thought it was that Greeks invented Anal sex, just that the Italians introduced it to Women!

The option seems to be more common in Montreal. However, it seems to be offered by a whole buncha russians. What do the italians in Montreal offer then? :boobeyes:

If you offer Italian please don't tell me unless of course you offer Greek as well because once I go Italian, I'm going Greek.

Maybe it's called Italian because Italy is close to Greece?

• Like 1

Funny I thought it was that Greeks invented Anal sex, just that the Italians introduced it to Women!

I was going to use that joke! LOL! You beat me to it ;)

"Italian" is one of my favorite positions. I'm glad to see some folks here are open to it. It requires trust but it's a lot of fun. Thanks Skidman for bringing this up.

It's not something so rare?! I mean ... not rare for me at least! loll

Everybody who like big butt want to rub mine lolll

Of course I really enjoy it ... I'm getting wet wet wet very quickly. lolll