I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but I was just thinking about a subject and I'm curious about what everyone's opinion is..Ladies and Gents! When having sex do you ultimately enjoy it more if you are very much in love with the person or do you prefer FWB scenerios more, or the kinkiness of a one time encounter with a stranger you'll never meet again? For me I'm pretty much a nympho, but I'm also very picky...I find if you're in love having sex with that person is 1000x better than it being a 'random' and it's intense and passionate all in one. ..Of course it can be like that with a one night stand also because you're in lust ;) Anyway, I'd love to hear other people's thoughts :)

Guest *Ste***cque**

Never had a one off encounter or FWB situation, for that matter. My wife was the first and only woman I had sex with as far as my civilian life. Needless to say, I have had several paid encounters over the years.

My "best sex" would still be to once more have sex with my wife but as I mentioned in previous posts, that doesn't seem to be likely. The paid encounters are very enjoyable but when it comes to intimacy, I need the real thing. Sex with your SO or girlfriend is also usually without condom, so there's that too. :)

I'm also a romantic and meeting a stranger at a bar (or wherever) is not my style. Not to mention the minor fact that I don't seem to have much game and my looks are average. My confidence is there, just not the desire for a one night stand. I do think about having a girlfriend on the side every now and then. That may provide the type of sex I am actually looking for but it hasn't been something I have been able to pull off at this point. Plus I'm not looking very hard and strangely, no women have approached me with offers :). It is what it is. Until then I will see paid companions when the urge becomes too much, but my best sex would be with someone I cared deeply for.

I am very grateful though for what you provide.

For sure the best sex would/should be with someone you have deep feelings for and it as many of time even with a lady from Lyla. This does not mean that I did not enjoy any of the other encounters I had but more on an emotional state. I have had great sex with providers because they were nymphos and satisfied my taste for sex on that day, also because I got to try different things that my SO will not do, for example threesome.

There is a difference between having good sex and making love. People have sex all the time whether you are in love or not, some do it for self-gratification with no further purpose of communication afterward.

Making love to me involves sex but with further action taken before and/or after sex, it could mean to cuddle and listen to each other, bond, etc.

Both act of sex should bring orgasms and this is what's important to achieve.

• Like 2

Sex can be enjoyable where there isn't love present but nothing comes close to real love and intimacy. It's a very intoxicating feeling where I am grateful for experiencing such a thing.

Posted via Mobile Device