The playmate and everything around it.

The Playmate is actually a pretty comfortable place to go, IMHO. While not being as flashy and high-end as some of the clubs in the O-G area, there are some extremely pretty and downright NICE ladies working there. There is a good discussion thread about the "Mate" with good recos of the lovely ladies...

• Like 3

Triple A isn't bad either. I had all my needs taken care of between the two places. I also tried the Oriental Massage place across from the bingo which was almost as good as triple A. I haven't partaken but there are also offers on the street, from some slightly scare characters.

Enjoy the area

I like the Playmate. Never found it scary. Nice relaxing club. The people who work there are always friendly (like at most clubs). And the dancers range in all shapes and sizes, and I like that. It is a small club. Try their Wednesday lunch roast beef. It is good. Always good. And it is free with the purchase of a drink.

Edited by bbgerman
Forgot to add purchase. Else will some get the impression that even drink is free. Hahha. ;-)

I was leary of the neighbourhood the first time I went to Playmate's. Once inside though, the ladies and staff are always friendly and I've had many great CR experiences too.

Guest *t**e**x

I think the best way for you to find out if you think its worth going to is by going to it. If you live nearby just drop in for a visit, the worst can happen is you waste a half hour of your time. The neighborhood is just fine, very working class.