I doesn't seem desperate to me, multiple posts an hour another story... Otherwise I see it as good business to make yourself available when there is obviously a demand.

Yes Grass Hopper is right to do your homework, but that is anytime of day.

I personaly prefer that some girls advertise/available at that time so girls who are available daytime-evening are less solicitated at night when they are trying to sleep at 4am lol

• Like 3

On BP, there is an option to post every hour on the hour for 8 hours. The system will automatically update it so the person advertising doesn't have to. I'm not available those hours because I have regular sleeping hours but to each their own. You may see a large influx of ads at this time due to auto reposting.

• Like 1

Agreed, auto reposting may indeed be the reason. But then again some ladies may prefer those hours! I wake up to many a text, message or email sent in the wee hours! Always makes me chuckle because my ad titles always state what time I am available until :)

• Like 2

I don't think that's desperate at all. Desperation can come at all hours if the girl words her ads in a certain way! Myself I have terrible insomnia so I am definitely guilty of posting at some late hours a few times, not because I'm desperate but simply because I was up at that time! Some people prefer sex at night and some people prefer mornings(or at all times ;);) )! I've had some guys comment that girls must be high because they post past midnight. Could be true, but also there are plenty reputable women who are available late because some have 'real' jobs also same goes for the clients who can only sneak out at night. Or simply because we aree our own boss and can do as we please! Lol. Some men/women need to realize this is also may be the only form of income for some ladies or maybe they have school debts etc so sometimes they Gotta do what they gotta do! Hope that helped a bit ;)

• Like 2

There is the auto re-posting option available on BP. So this does not mean that anyone is desperate. However, I always advise everyone of the same thing, do your homework before heading out for some fun. Read the forums, go to The Cowboy's Diary, use Tineye, there are many ways of verifying if someone is legit or not. It's truly up to you to do the homework.

http://www.cowboysdiary.info/