Ottawa 2015 Xmas social

Although I am unable to attend this social I am hoping that it is a great success and that I will have an opportunity in the future. I have attended several socials in the past and they were always a great way to spend an evening and put names to faces and make some connections in a relaxed and pleasant way. I encourage everyone that can free up that date to make arrangements to attend.

I know from helping with the Halifax social the amount of work and effort that goes into making these events happen so thanks to Loneskater and everyone else who put their time and effort into something that is a benefit to all. Have fun everyone.

• Like 2

I can't say for sure if I will make it but will definitely try :)

That's all we ask ;) ... You know whom to reach if you can make it :)

• Like 1

Is it still the same venue as normally?

How many people have paid and confirm for nwo?

Nothing as changed since last. I don't have the numbers with me (loneskater does) but i know its going well on the guys side and plenty of spots for the ladies. He may be able to provide more details when he's free later.

MisterT any chance of some gluten free brownies ;)

I'm between places right now having moved back from Montreal a little a week ago, and still looking for a spot to live permanently. I inow people may expect baking but don't expect it.

MisterT, I completely understand;moving is so time consuming. Brownies were brought up,so I thought I would ask.

It will nice just seeing you.

• Like 1

Mister T,

You should have waited until the weekend immediately after the social to move. You could have asked some of the lovely ladies at the social to help you move that weekend! Poor planning and preparation. :icon_smile:

Mister T,

You should have waited until the weekend immediately after the social to move. You could have asked some of the lovely ladies at the social to help you move that weekend! Poor planning and preparation. :icon_smile:

Nope, its planned properly. I'm temporariy lodged, need to secilure a place downtown, move and do a housewarming so the social is perfectly placed :)

hopefully all the men step up to the plate and this one goes the last few were cancelled there missing the chance to be in a room full of awesome looking ladies

hopefully all the men step up to the plate and this one goes the last few were cancelled there missing the chance to be in a room full of awesome looking ladies

Actually men's response is going well. However as for the fall social, ladies aren't rushing their response!

I will be attending the social and I will be bringing two lovely ladies with me. I only have two arms remember.

I will be attending the social and I will be bringing two lovely ladies with me. I only have two arms remember.

Ah, hum, knowing you, i'm sure you could get creative and bring a third?

Sorry my friend, could not resist poking some friendly fun at you hehehe ;-)

Guys, get your ticket for the Christmas social while it's hot!! We're working on getting specials guests too!!

Additional Comments:

We still have spots available cor both gents and ladies. Get yours today, its a good opportunity for the community at large to be together and share a drink and a bite to eat.

Have a nice thursday everyone!

• Like 1