Lighting during an encounter

U r too smarty babe!

I prefer candle lights and dim lights, sexy requires atmosphear and ambiance, dont u think?

Of course.

I do like the neon outfits and acrilic nails glowing white in the stripclub though.

Additional Comments:

At the end I need more light. Frankly things are a mess. Cloths all over the place, damp towels, food trays, wine glasses, ice buckets (yeah we probably used the ice for more than cooling the wine) candles, and if we did more with the food than just eat it , then there might be whipped cream and chocolate. It all needs cleaned before we part ; and a final kiss. I need light.

Sounds like one hell of an encounter. . How does it get so messy lol

Upon clicking on this thread a second time, I thought it said "lightning during encounter." Yes, lighting and thunderstorms are sexy! Nothing like cuddling in bed to a thunderstorm.

Guest s******ecan****

I think anything but bare overhead illumination would be interesting.

Candlelight is obviously very desireable but I understand all SP's concerns re fire. For those with incall locations installation of dimmer lights would be a good idea in my mind.

It would also be neat to go the neon route, or even some strobe effects in a "take me on the dance floor" kind of fantasy

Natural sun throught well positioned blinds can create some amazing visual effects that could also be quite erotic.

Just don't give me flourescent or anything that produces a cold pale light....

Additional Comments:

Upon clicking on this thread a second time' date=' I thought it said "lightning during encounter." Yes, lighting and thunderstorms are sexy! Nothing like cuddling in bed to a thunderstorm.[/quote']

LOL thats what I thought too the first time I saw this thread.....like the thread a while back about the earthquake...

Of course.

I do like the neon outfits and acrilic nails glowing white in the stripclub though.

Additional Comments:

Sounds like one hell of an encounter. . How does it get so messy lol

Yes sometimes .

How so messy. Sin_Cindy, do you ever play with food. It can be particularly satisfying after a few months of dieting

Guest S**a*Q

I like to have the lights on, like really on..

Having one of these lights on either side of the bed ensures you never miss a moment of the encounter, and you get a great tan at the same time.

*(Hahaha I make myself laugh way too much)

Of course one needs lighting...one needs to see her pour those shots of Jack. :twisted: heh heh heh ...

I have to say that candles are a provider's best friend, of course having them in safely placed positions is important! I recently asked one of my many fire-fighting clients about fire safety and he said the way I had my candles was really safe- all in their own non-flammable holders and away from any passionate areas where they might be knocked over...

Have to say that some of my best personal sexual experiences have been very spontaneous and wild while in a dark living room on the couch with only the light from the TV to bask in during the fun, oh how I wish I could recreate some of those sexy nights... Cuddling on the couch is an investment in time that pays back dividends upon dividends some nights!

Xoxox

Megan'sT and her 14 candles provide just the right amount of soft light - and everyone looks better in soft rather than hard light (gotta keep in mind the lady's perspective too guys.) One drawback Megan, your eyes are so much brighter (breathtakingly) in the sunlight. Unfortunately I was reminded of that at the end of the session, on my way out the door. Oh well, another good reason to come back.