The Coolest Thing Happened!

This summer, I met a girl, couple of years younger than me. I met her I was walking my dog around in Wolseley, as she has a dog too. We became fast friends and we spend a lot of our free time together. Now, she kind of escaped a very bad situation in a small town in the prairies and basically came to Winnipeg with her dog, her 12 year old son and the clothes on her back. Discovering these facts, I helped her and her son out this summer, as much as I possibly could. Yesterday, we were outside in my backyard, enjoying the sun, and talking about men and sex. I battled internally, whether to tell her or not what it is I do for a living. Needless to say, the conversation led us to sex for money and I blurted out, 'That's what I do for a living.' I almost closed my eyes for fear of a bad reaction, but she was amazed! She started to tell me how she always wanted to get into this, but being brand new to Winnipeg, she had no idea how. She jumped up, gave me a high five and told me I was officially the coolest chick she's ever met. lol Wow. Not the reaction I was expecting from a small-town girl.

So before I take up any more of anyone's valuable long week-end, I just wanted to share with all my friends that I now have a protege I am working with, and we're thinking of unleashing all her bent-up sexual fantasies to life, in Brandon. Before we do so however, I will be working with her to prepare and inform her how us SPs do it. Stay tuned for Winnipeg's Newest Hottie, personally trained by yours truly. ;)

• Like 3

That's so wonderful Soleil! She is so lucky to have you as her mentor as she enters the industry. I hope you don't mind me sharing a similar story.

I was giving a guest lecture about sex work to a 2nd-year sociology class. The students had a lot of questions, and most were respectful and thoughtful. One young woman raised her hand and asked: "Don't you think what you do is kind of slutty?" I didn't take offense and tried to answer her question the best I could, mumbling something about the double standard for men/women (stud/whore) and the fact that I don't think sex is "dirty."

At the end of the class and after my lecture, she came to me and told him "I'm really sorry for what I said in class. I come from a small town and this is my first year here at university. All this stuff is new to me and you really opened my eyes." It made me so happy!

Way to go Soleil, very generous and kind of you to be a mentor to your friend. It is wonderful that fellow CERBites help each other as they venture forth or further into this area. Information and a kind shoulder to lean on are always appreciated. :D

Thank you for sharing your story Megan! Mutua, your support means a lot to me. And etasman2000, thank you for the nomination. Will we ever meet my sweet?

Due to my love of reading and receiving 'presents in the mail', I've become addicted to ordering from Amazon. As a result of this addiction, I've acquired quite an impressive library of books written by and for sex workers, or just about sex in general. But instead of having my friend bury herself in my sex library for the next six months, I've encouraged her to visit our site instead. I'm excited for her to realize what an informative and supportive bunch we all are. I told her the information she learns from this site, beats any published book I own. When I told her about the site, she was initially amazed yet thrilled that such a community existed. I know when she's ready to unveil herself, you'll all welcome her to the 'family' with open arms. She's very excited and anxious to start learning the ropes, and as all of you know, nothing beats that kind of enthusiasm in an SP. Wish us luck!

Soleil, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you but I can tell from your presence on CERB that you are a smart and caring individual. These are rare and great qualities that your new friend will be fortunate to draw upon. Hopefully some of this will rub off on her too. Although if she's become close to you it is likely because you share much in common. Make sure her early experiences are with quality men too. Unfortunately not all of us treat women in this business with the respect that they deserve. But I expect the gentlemen you meet are of your high calibre so she should be good if following your advice. Best of luck to you and her.

WC

I can so relate to this. A friend of mine who I have known the late 70's, who has always known what I do, recently took the plunge and got into the business. I always thought she'd be a natural, but I would never encourage anyone to get into the business who already didn't have the "original" thought. When she did, I was right there to help her, as you are doing for your friend. She loves it so much, she is just kicking herself that she didn't think of it earlier!

I'm sure you are both going to have a lot of fun with this! Keep us informed.

Oh, and let us ladies know the titles of some of the gems you've been reading.

Take care!

I don't think she could of found a greater mentor such as yourself Soleil. Your attitude,personality and your zest for life in your profession will certainly guide this lady along in the right steps.

Good for you and great for her :)

If you need to show her different techniques Soleil, I'd be willing to make myself available for demonstration purposes, and also act as a " practice dummy" if need be. I'd even be willing to do it for free. Sorry, I couldn't resist, and I just thought I'd beat Old Dog to it.

If you need to show her different techniques Soleil, I'd be willing to make myself available for demonstration purposes, and also act as a " practice dummy" if need be. I'd even be willing to do it for free. Sorry, I couldn't resist, and I just thought I'd beat Old Dog to it.

Hey... I am under contract to Fat Bastards now, I am contractually obligated to charge. The last time I gave it up for free, they made me do the "pickle" rally up and down Alta Vista... a lesson I won't soon forget!

Having been fortunate enough to have met you a few times Soleil, it certainly does not surprise me that you would help out anybody in need of a hand up. You are truly a wonderful person.

If you show her half of the things you have shown me we are very lucky to have another beautiful sp cumming on to the scene here in friendly Manitoba:grin:

Edited by lloyd21
grammar

Your advise, Soleil is invaluable, your experience, I'm sure , is re assureing. Your protege could not have done better than look to you for help. How fortunate she was!

I think that you will find Bdn a wise and profitable choice.

( did you really mean " bent-up sexual fantasies"; this could be wild)

Soliel you continually amaze me with your heartfelt generosity. The day you met this lady was her lucky day for you are the real deal. As the saying goes what goes around comes around and great things will definately come your way. I just hope it's me when you return to Ottawa.(wink) Seriously though from one dutch person to another I hope we meet sometime.:)