Tiny Sophie: perfect ass (PK)

sophieev9.th.jpgsophie2sz3.th.jpgsophie20nh6.th.jpg

I am an ass man and I like small woman with skills so naturally I was in haven with Sophie.

when I arrived I ended up meeting both sophie and erica (pk) as they share the apt ... althought this was a suprise it was a nice suprise to meet and chat with another girl.

after I had a shower we lfk as she undressed (I was in a towel) ... she is very very tiny ( I loved that).

She started by kissing my lips and working her way down .... very erotic.

gave me a wonderful cbj and really got into it (found out she loves to give bj's and it shows)

Then she did me cowboy for a while then I did her doggie and I only lasted a few minutes because the view from behind is a dream come true! PERFECT ASS ... Wonderful pussy lips that follow your cock (welcoming it each time) I pulled it out a lot just to watch it go back in her beautiful pussy. she has a small back with beauty marks everywhere and likes to turn her head and watch you fuck her as she moans with pleasure... occasonally reaching back to touch me with her hand.

After I filled a condom we cuddeled and chatted (she is going on a trip soon) ... a few minutes later we did it all again ;) this is cool and a testament to how much I liked her becasue normally I am a one shot kind of guy (check my other posts).

Anyway you get the point doing her doggy style was one of the best SP experiances I have ever had!

So whats wrong with her

she has had kids and it gave her a pouch

She might be a smoker (not sure on this one)

I had a fucking fantastic time with this girl and if your an ass man or like your girls tiny as much as I do you will love this girl too.

nice review..cant wait to see her..but dammit man shes leaving for good? or is she still coming back around?..you hoggin it Dreamer haha

Dreamer, good feedback, especially like the part about the 2nd round, like U I really have to like the lady (strong vibes) to MSOG, must be the our impending maturity LOL. its a rare thing :)

nice review..cant wait to see her..but dammit man shes leaving for good? or is she still coming back around?..you hoggin it Dreamer haha

she is just going on vacation for a week or so.

Dreamer, good feedback, especially like the part about the 2nd round, like U I really have to like the lady (strong vibes) to MSOG, must be the our impending maturity LOL. its a rare thing :)

impending maturity ... don't remind me .... I was the MSOG king as a teen and even in my 20's but now I am happy with only one swing at bat a day!

I have to try this girl out, it's been a long time since I have a thin one!

Guest S****_Up

I had a wonderful time with her a little while back. She's a true GFE, I'd rate her 10/10 for service. If you appreciate a truly exceptional behind, you'll be in heaven with Sophie!

feels good to be wanted ... ;)

sure no problem ... maybe we can do the same as last time but with just the two of us?