Skylar and Anna

Ok....so I made the leap and decided I would try a duo....Skylar, one of my absolute favourites was kind enough to include Anna with our session. UNBELIEVABLE. I booked an hour but it was no where near enough....could have done 5 hours if the bank account could afford it.....these girls are incredible....Anna..i had not met her before, but she was a sweet, pretty girl with excellent hospitality. Her legs and butt are to die for. Skylar, well, as you all may know,...is a killer and melts me each time. This was an experience I will never forget. Thank you girls for the kind and generous time together. The two of them together - made me feel welcome and took very good care of me. I believe the word "heaven" was mentioned a few times... so very true.

Thanks so much ladies....it was wonderful.

T.

• Like 3

Members who are still in moderation can't start new reco threads. I think you have to have been here 10 days and made 5 posts before you're out of moderation...

• Like 1