Melissa = Independent From Montreal

...just got home from visiting Melissa, who is visiting the Belleville area from Montreal...

...have seen her ad on Backpage regularly since Sept., but have not had the pleasure of her company until now...

...if you are interested in a genuinely sensual and ������ encounter, this young lady should definitely be on your list, as she is exactly as her ad indicates (pics are 100% accurate)...

...a thoroughly delightful and playful young lady (who will greet you in very complicated and exotic outfits). she slowly unwraps into a passionate and exciting young woman who truly enjoys what she does....

...in the Belleville area, one has to be wary of the young ladies who visit us from Montreal, however Melissa is very straight-forward and real, and provides outstanding service...

....I highly recommend this young lady to all those in the Belleville area who are interested in an uncomplicated real, sensual, and thoroughly pleasureable intimate experience....

...I will definitely repeat !!!!!

(PS. when you call her #, you will get a message in French that she has not set up her V/M....not to worry, Melissa will call you back immediately when she is available (she just changed her #) ...

Willy 54

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Guest ***yop****gs

Had the opportunity to visit with this little French sweetheart yesterday and completely agree with Willy's assessment, she is a Backpage diamond in the rough!!! Booking was easy and straight forward, pics are 100% her, and her service is outstanding... you can easily tell she loves what she does. The choice of location isn't the greatest IMO (she mentioned getting her own place) but I will definitely repeat, a great find for this city!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.