shy guys and sp

I for one chose not to discuss services or donations, by pm, mail or telephone. By no means is that meant to drive people crazy! Lol, I guess that could be a tad frustrating;) the way I see it is by the time a meeting rolls around I've gotten a feel for the person(the way they approach and introduce themselves) I realize that it's my choice not to discuss those details, I'm therefor the one assuming any "risk" there may be( donation= whatever u feel would be appropriate, and if I feel differently I'll be sure and let you know for next time;) cuz that IS the main goal! knock on wood, I've yet to regret this =D

I will add one little rule of thumb " good sp's aren't cheap. And cheap sp's aren't good" lol =P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please help me understand why you choose not to discuss the donation.

Sorry, but I don't "get it" and I am sure there would-be-clients who don't either who you may be missing out on because what if they do show up with what they think is a reasonable amount and your rate is higher than they can afford. I see that as counter-productive

I'm just trying to get my head around your logic, not give you a hard time.

As has been discussed, it is not illegal to discuss rates unless it's done in a public place.

Also, having been in this business for 15 years, I can assure you that a higher priced Sp is not necessarily a better Sp. I don't know what you charge, but I can assure you that whatever it is, there are probably SPs who charge lower rates than you and me (because I know some) and they are very good SPs but they are comfortable with their rates even though they realize they could probably charge more.

I am just saying the statement you made could come back to haunt you. That's all.

I actually kinda take offence to that " good sp's aren't cheap. And cheap sp's aren't good" I am not expensive and I sure as hell am Good. I think the donations should be reasonable as far as i can tell regular blue colar folks like company as much as the ones with lots of cash so why shouldnt it be affordable? Just thought I would add my "2 cents"

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****
I for one chose not to discuss services or donations, by pm, mail or telephone.

This is fine so long as all of these things are clearly explained and regularly updated on your website. Otherwise I would think you are setting yourself up for some problems with clients who have unmet expectations (not to mention clients showing up with the correct amount of $$).

great info thanks everyone, i did end up finding a very tiny sexy sp named miss mya. i found it hard since i am apart of a couple,we both are very fit and considered attractive.so i look for sp that are down with both of us.and being a couple that wants to please more than pleasing,you tend to have alot of questions,(wanting to be sure cleanliness is assured etc...)i would like to say mya was very nice and am going to see her again. i find it hard talking about such things...i am very classy and respectful and those words dont like to come out proper.i do like the idea of asking her to email me some info.no i am not a tire kicker,just picky about who i spend my time with..also would like to know of any very attractive tiny sp that are into couples in wpg?again thanx for all the great info ladies and gents....kyra graves if you ever come to wpg please message me :jackoff: lol had tooo