Short term accommodation

Anyone know any short term accommodation to use as out call? Not really interested in a cheep $100 hotel room, I remember a long time ago there was the water works on Rideau st. were you could rent a hot tub room for an hour or 2 was very cool. Don't know anything these days and tips would be greatly appreciated. Or if any SP's or MP's have an extra room that they don't mind renting out for a brief period I would be interested in the price.

I liked the hot tub place you talked about and thought of opening my own, with the understanding of what it would actually be used for ;)

The best trick I found was to rent karaoke room @ $20/hr get the ones that lock.

Any addresses or numbers? cause I think I could make some good music!

I loved that place.. Closed in 1990, and Ottawa as nothing like that around today .. too bad..

Any addresses or numbers? cause I think I could make some good music!

The one I used was called cybercafe and it's located on rideau just east of dalhousie ( a couple doors down) on the south side of the street. The main part is a pc lab for gamming etc and the back area is for karaoke.

good luck and let me know how it works for you.

p.s. the guys washrooms is gross so plan not to use them if you can help it.

Also I remember seeing some cyber cafe's with private booths anyone know any that this might work?

And any one got a line a cheep limo for an hour or two? cause that be cool too.

And Dreamer hurry up and open a new water works place.

the other option is to rent a room for a month and have a few get togethers there. prices range from 250/month in hull to 500/month in ottawa.

I've often thought about doing this with my place, as I'm only there half a week and it sits empty otherwise. But frankly, I'd worry about people causing me problems with neighbours, etc. People have a tendency to behave very differently when divorced from responsibility.

..c..

Guest Richard02

on maloney near the "lac beauchamp" there is a place with "hearts" hot tubs that do rent by the hour, I will post the name here next time I'LL pass on the Boulevard

I recommend to bring youw own cleaning sypply to desinfect the bathub

Guest Shanna

Hey Rich, I hope you never tought about bringing me there LOL ... I would be SOo mad!