I see that Ocean is working on Sargent I think she is going by Lori now

Where on Sargent? Healthtree Healing Centre?

Ocean has always had a positive review. She worked at Simi's over a year ago. I believe she left to continue education. As far as i know she has not returned to the massage industry.

Do you mean Oshean? Or Ocean that also went by Rona?

To clarify as some are getting confused about who is who and are making it even more confusing for those that have not read past threads.

Ocean was never Rona .. they both worked as attendants for Simi in St. Vital. Rona later started her own massage place and has retired to live happily ever after she is hoping, and those that got to know her are happy for her. Ocean was not very long at Simi's and disappeared with some reporting her to be at various locations and some saying she also retired. I am not sure if she is still working as an attendant, She was very slim and her English was not great, but some enjoyed her and still ask about her whereabouts.

In this business majority of ladies do not always use the same name, making it difficult. I am still hoping to again see the cute attendant that started at Phoenix and apparently went to William and rumored to be elsewhere but with different names being used it is complicated ... it will be an incidental meeting if I ever see her again. Sometimes we imagine a session was more memorable than it really was and too often we put off visiting a lady and realize when she is no longer available that we miss her ..LOL That is life!

• Like 1