Sweet Madison

Same here. Send me a PM please if you have any experience with her.

I sent her a PM today to ask her for a little more info

Posted via Mobile Device

I do appreciate that you need information before you spend your hard earned cash. I am not a big believer in the recommendation section for my type of service as it is very different than the standard sp thing.

Some of my clients hopefully will send pm's, and there is more information on my web site.

I am very open and non judgmental, my main restriction is our imagination.

I saw Madison last week. She is terrific! Out of respect for her, I will decline to report any specifics. Given she is in the kink business, it probably isn't very relevent as everyone has a different kink. I can tell you she has a pleasant personality, she is prompt, and very accomodating. I will definitely see her again.

Finally able to meet up with Sweet Madison today.

I fully agree with the last post. Madison is a real treat; vivacious, open minded and full of suprises.

I suggest you guys put up a rec for alle members benefit.... and hers as I was looking for a rec before contacting her... Tx

I suggest you guys put up a rec for alle members benefit.... and hers as I was looking for a rec before contacting her... Tx

They did not put up a recommendation and most of my clients will not even mention me here because I have asked to stay clear of this kind of publicity. A one line post hear saying all thing were as expected and better is fine, however my sessions are made unique to each visitor and the types of things we engage in are personal and private. If anyone has questions concerns or request that have not been fulfilled until this point I invite them to pm me. But our correspondence and activities together will remain EXTREMELY confidential, I absolutely insist for everyone's protection.

I do appreciate that you need information before you spend your hard earned cash. I am not a big believer in the recommendation section for my type of service as it is very different than the standard sp thing.

Some of my clients hopefully will send pm's, and there is more information on my web site.

I am very open and non judgmental, my main restriction is our imagination.

I can appreciate your concern for privacy (as to what goes on in the sessions), but I think a gentleman can find a way to say good things about you with getting into explicit detail. Because after all this is a recommendation board and ladies who do not which to be reco'd are on the DNR list (and thus not members).

Now back to the thread...

Madison I agree with you your sessions are tailored to the individual and do not fall under the normal gfe and pse type services you are wise to (I think ) to have prospective customers contact you directly it guarantees discretion and satisfaction

dont get bullied by other providers on this site your right and I bet your busy

• Like 1

I have a couple clients who were interested in domination, and I suggested they see Sweet Madison. Without reporting any specific acts, they were very satisfied and reported greatly enjoying their time with her. I know I'm not a client and can't review her, but I wanted to post this anyways since feedback was requested.