To All Local LYLA Members;

...just got home from another hour visit with Jessi, who is in the Belleville area for the rest of this week....

...this young lady offers a truly exceptional and sensual experience, is not a "clock-watcher", and enjoys providing her own specialized brand of intimate encounter services...

...I would recommend her to anyone who is tired and fed-up with the quality and mis-information presented by a number of the service providers who frequent this area (you know, the "text-only" and "visit my camera-show" B/S that seems to plague the ads in Belleville's version of BackPage)...

...her pics are real, her website doesn't take a year to load on your PC, and her service is excellent and professional (she is also offering a discount to local LYLA members, which was a welcome surprise, due to the support that local members have exhibited over the past months)...

...if you are seeking a pleasant, ������, and fulfilling sensual encounter, take advantage of her visit...this young woman provides value for your hard-earned money...

(PS = check out her new website for more info and additional pics...she is still working out some display issues for the I-Pad, you know, Frame-set stuff...however it displays just fine on your PC)...

Willy54

• Like 3

I totally agree with Willy54. I visited last night and had a great time. Booking was easy through text and location was convenient and clean. She sets a comfortable and sensual mood while your there. I'm new to this and didn't know what to expect and was delighted with the atmosphere and service she provided. Definitely not a clock watcher and totally offers a true GFE. I'll have to try the massage sometime. That being said, I will repeat.

This young lady is all she says she is and more!!

An absolute pleasure to spend time with and 100% real.

I've had the opportunity to meet with her a couple times now

and worth every minute.

I definitely recommend her!!

As I'm new to this she made feel comfortable and relaxed

right away.

The message is a great treat to start or finish your time

together with and only the tip of the iceburg of her skills!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.