When I was younger, I walked around slouched, wearing 2 bras (one regular one with a sports bra over top) and a tight undershirt to flatten them out. Yes. I grew up thinking my own breasts were much too large.

• Like 1

When I was younger, I walked around slouched, wearing 2 bras (one regular one with a sports bra over top) and a tight undershirt to flatten them out. Yes. I grew up thinking my own breasts were much too large.

I imagine you're over that now.

Peace

MG

In my female body!

Breasts are a wonderful source of pleasure, but only if you care to find out how i would like you to touch mine.

If you grab it hurts, please dont!

If you jump into suking my nipple it hurts like hell dont do that either.

Just ask the lady, how would you like me to eroticise your body?

We usually want to have a good time with you.

At least i do!

Been an attentive caring lover can lead us to have multiple

orgasms with you! Whereas been rough with our delicate parts leads us to think of you

as repulsive and annoying.

Thank you for this thread awesome idea!

Agreed mrgreen760! Breasts are wonderful.

If I had breasts I'd fondle them all day. I would spend so much time fondling them, I might forget to masturbate. Actually, I could fondle them with one hand and masturbate with the other... sweet!!!

I wish I had breasts. There would be much fondling and masturbation.

Amanda, I couldn't agree more. In my world slow and gentle wins the race.

Peace

MG

MRGREEN

Thank you for letting me know that at least you have some awareness of some principles in the arts of erotics, why are the great lovers in this world so rare?

I think although sex it is one of the most searched after activities

most people do not bother to read about sexuality neither care to find out the likes and dislikes of their sexual partners.

I will never understand how come some people study to become lawyers

engineers and politicians, but most people will not bother reading about sexual intelligence, it is so sad and as a result most people are zero lovers.

I think good sex requires some knowledge and fitness and finess and self awareness and generosity, if one is self centred sex cannot be any good right? But generous guys are the best lovers. Not generous in a financial sense but in a emotional attentive and sexual sense.

• Like 3

Its all about caring, not just about oneself, but the other as well. There should always be a bit of selflessness. The discovery of what works for both is half the fun, if not more....

Thanks Amanda

It's likely partially a product of getting older as I don't quite bring it as I once did so subtly, nuance, pleasuring and communciation has taken on more significance without question. Plus it's really more fun!

Peace

MG

Its all about caring, not just about oneself, but the other as well. There should always be a bit of selflessness. The discovery of what works for both is half the fun, if not more....

You are soooooo right Mistert!

A great lover is someone who is caring and concerned about the other like you said, i love how elegant you said "selflessness and the discovery of what works for both"

I love the way you put it, it is nicelly said you are probably great in bed mmmmmmmmm!

Additional Comments:

Thanks Amanda

It's likely partially a product of getting older as I don't quite bring it as I once did so subtly, nuance, pleasuring and communciation has taken on more significance without question. Plus it's really more fun!

Peace

MG

I am so happy to know that i am not alone in the search of ways to make good sex better! To me great sex it is when i make my lover come over and over and over again! Or he makes me go and and on and on and on.

As you said it takes communication and pleasuring the other mmm!

Can you return ot the debate which are breasts?

How does some of you ladies prefer when someone make love to you? I am curious to know.....:rolleyes:

Back to the original topic...Breasts make all us guys happy.

Amanda...yours in particular are Spectacular!!!

Just had to throw that in there since you have been so involved with this topic :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Back to the original topic...Breasts make all us guys happy.

Amanda...yours in particular are Spectacular!!!

Just had to throw that in there since you have been so involved with this topic :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Moonshadow why does breasts make you happy?

What is it about breasts that turns you on and why?

This debate has a few educated fellows and i would like to know why does breasts make you happy?

I am happier if a guy tries to give me what i want the way

i enjoy getting it, he does not have to have breasts;)!

You are soooooo right Mistert!

A great lover is someone who is caring and concerned about the other like you said, i love how elegant you said "selflessness and the discovery of what works for both"

I love the way you put it, it is nicelly said you are probably great in bed mmmmmmmmm!

I think i can manage, Amanda, i think i can manage ... It's all about touch, running lightly the fingertips all over, finding these spots that will send shivers all over .... Breasts are nice; they all have their attraction, forms, shapes and sensitivity, but it's not the only erogenous zone. The whole body should be cared for: the back, neck, behind the ears, the back of the legs etc.... Light touch, a breath, a feather. It's a buildup leading to where, i wonder? To waters unknown, to the undiscovered dream ...

But i divert.... I was just inspired by, dare i say, by a stunning lady...

• Like 1

I'm a breast freak, I mean, a real one. Yes, I could go a full hour (or more) just making a woman love what I can do. My main goal is to make any woman I'm with have a nipple orgasm. But it takes time and patience is a must. You can't think of yourself when you want your partner to have a nipple orgasm. Forget your dick and just make your woman feel good. Like Amanda said, breasts are a wonderful source of pleasure, but only if you care to find out how she would like to have her's touched. That rule is for almost all women. If you jump on them when you first see them, it's a complete turn-off for them. Of course, they wont tell you but you will notice it when they won't show much appreciation for what you're doing. Being gentle is even more a turn-on for us men than it is for your woman. And seeing how she will love how gentle and attentionate you are, you will explode when she returns the favor... OK, now I need to have fun with a nice pair of boobs... Who wants to have me??? :-)

Walking to my bus stop after work today, I saw a woman approaching and she wasn't wearing a bra. I all of a sudden had this compelling urge to touch some breasts, but unfortunately, the sidewalks of downtown or on the bus are not the place. There is just something about breasts that does it for me. They are beautiful to look at and to touch and lick softly.

Forget your dick and just make your woman feel good. Like Amanda said, breasts are a wonderful source of pleasure, but only if you care to find out how she would like to have her's touched. they wont tell you but you will notice it when they won't show much appreciation for what you're doing. Being gentle is even more a turn-on for us men than it is for your woman. And seeing how she will love how gentle and attentionate you are, you will explode when she returns the favor... OK, now I need to have fun with a nice pair of boobs... Who wants to have me??? :-)

Imdec123!

I do not know about Canadian Ladies but a Brazilian or a Latin girl or a Black girl, we will tell you if we dislike what you are doing to us. It fells awfull to have someone doing something to our bodies that we cannot stand.

Imdec123

Some guys have the nerve to tell me

" I am not here to learn" or

" I already know about the female body"

It is very sad that some gents completely refuse to find out and ask what are the sexual preferences of a lady with whom they could have loads of fun with.

Males who are humble and curious about individual female sexual desire and preferences will have the luxury of experiencing his woman come without stop. Our female body is designed for multiple orgasmic experience thus like Imdec123 said sex for us it is

the whole body not particular erogenous zone or better ask your

girl, how do you like? How and what do you prefer? Where? Ask her to do to you, what you would like her to do it to her.

Female sexuality it is the whole body and mind experience if you say something to turn us off, we will be turn off. Trust me!

If you lack good hygiene with your bum

( I get that a lot believe or not from clients ) We will are turn off right the way!

If you guys were more humble in bed you could make us come by pleasuring our whole body! Not just the breasts! And we can go on and on and on, our female body it is made for multiple orgasms and squirts if we are with a gentleman who is emotionally and sexually generous and curious to learn about our particular sexual likes and dislikes!

Forget chocolatte! We dont like to get fat! We like to get a great F!

I agree, Amanda. It's incredible that in in this day and age, some people are educated in the arts of pleasuring a partner. There too many individuals thinking of their own needs and not the other's. There is always room for improvement and its a continuous learning experience. What works one time might not the next, as everyone is different and every moment in time is different. The erotic arts, sensuality and sexuality is based on respect of oneself and the other's, as well as on the art of "listening", communication and open mondedness, in my opinion.

It's too bad its easily forgotten. There is a lot to learn here, no wonder thet such writings like Tantra and the Kama Sutra have lived this long as a way of life, a philosophy of sorts.....

Posted via Mobile Device

Walking to my bus stop after work today, I saw a woman approaching and she wasn't wearing a bra. I all of a sudden had this compelling urge to touch some breasts, but unfortunately, the sidewalks of downtown or on the bus are not the place. There is just something about breasts that does it for me. They are beautiful to look at and to touch and lick softly.

SRCHintimacy!

Has ever occur to you to ask a woman if she wants or enjoys you to

lick her breasts?

It is annoying when guys assume that their tecnique it is the best

because they donne once and it worked!

Like Mistert said!

It depends when and to whom and everyone is different and i find everyone has a differengt sexual envelloppe, unfortunately sex it is one of those luxuries that requires knowledge on the individual bases!

Mistert you sound like you got emotional and sexual intelligence wow, check this out guys!

There is always room for improvement and its a continuous learning experience. What works one time might not the next, as everyone is different and every moment in time is different. The erotic arts, sensuality and sexuality is based on respect of oneself and the other's, as well as on the art of "listening", communication and open mondedness, in my opinion.

Mistert Thank you for educating the Canadian lovers wanna be on how to make the best of love making opportunities in the post modern feminist times.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Come, come! This gentleman has simply said that he likes to "touch and lick softly". I really don't see that it is at all reasonable to single him out for a scolding, or to assume that he must therefore be callously ignoring his partner's sensitivities or preferences. Much less to imply that he would be an undesirable guest in bed.

On the contrary, many ladies (and gentlemen, myself included!) are really quite partial and receptive to a soft touch or lick. You say that everyone is different -- well, believe it!

Let's get back to being happy about breasts!