Ally - BP Tonight Only?

Guest discr33t

Did anyone check out Ally on her tonight only post? Noticed it was the same number, service, that Shay used. I think i did see her, with the security fellow, and she looks good.

just wondering if anyone connected, and has any info?

I was trying to see her too. Not to Keen on security person who is actually visible. Lol. Awkward for sure. Smells fishy. I understand being safe but discretion is also important to me and my security is also important. Maybe I can bring my own security guy to be there too. Lol. What's fair is fair.

Guest discr33t
Are you referring to Ally Maria on BP?

If so I'd like to know more about her. She looks good in her ad.

Ally Maria is a different lady, who has been in and out of town in the last year at least. The age posted is likely not accurate, but she is under 25 for sure.

I can confirm the pictures are her.

Pleasant demeanour, somewhat accommodating as I recall, but have not connected recently

Additional Comments:

I was trying to see her too. Not to Keen on security person who is actually visible. Lol. Awkward for sure. Smells fishy. I understand being safe but discretion is also important to me and my security is also important. Maybe I can bring my own security guy to be there too. Lol. What's fair is fair.

I bet, as I think they were new, that they've figured out the preferred process, and the security/driver will no longer be seen.

It is the same contact # as was for Shay, and I've muddled through that situation without incident, so I think it has some legitimacy.

Guest discr33t

It seems the contact# is being used by 3 different ladies rotating - I think?

Anyone have any details on Ally? (Not to be confused with Ally Maria)

Ally, not ally Maria, just posted offering no restrictions rates. it seems like those girls are being pimped and/or they are supporting a drug habit. I am making a few assumptions but anytime ���� is offered it's a red flag.

Guest discr33t
Ally, not ally Maria, just posted offering no restrictions rates. it seems like those girls are being pimped and/or they are supporting a drug habit. I am making a few assumptions but anytime ���� is offered it's a red flag.

Speaking as someone who has met one of these ladies, I would say that perhaps a yellow flag is seriously warranted - however I am unlikely to call the service again either.

It's is the down cycle - there is a good thread on the general discussion board about it - and some people choose to entice with extraordinary advertisements, even if it be temporary.

Even very respected well reviewed Local SPs may temporarily lower their consideration expectations for a short while.

Many things have people looking for quick relief, otherwise we wouldn't have legitimate loan shark businesses thriving out there!