Out of town phone numbers

I've noticed alot of girls on BP have phone numbers from other cities: Montreal, GTA, Hamilton, etc.

Obviously some SPs travel for business, but this seems a little sketchy to me.

Any thoughts on whether one should simply avoid out of town phone numbers altogether?

I dont think its stekchy to me. If the girl is based in Montreal (514) and visit differents cities, she cant buy a new sims card for every city. I think the most important is to do your research on the girl, to see if she is real or not.

• Like 2

Many people in this industry both ladies and clients are using phone Apps which give them a phone number without the need to get a work phone or give out their real number till they have verified who they are dealing with.

The use of these apps is loved by some and hated by others but they are becoming very common place so you can't reach the same conclusion about where someone is from based simply on their area code. Many of the apps allow you to select your area code but often at an extra cost if you simply take the random number it is cheaper and really it does not make a difference if the lady is touring.

Just my Opinion

With cell phones it's not necessarily a number even in the town/city you live in. I know myself my number is for a city I don't live in. But that is because the cell phone provider I went to, to get my phone is in that city and doesn't have a store in the town I live in. So someone checks my number, it won't show my town at all. Does that make me a suspicious client?

Others get a cell phone when they lived somewhere, but maybe they moved (again happened to me). Should they go to the hassle of changing numbers and notifying all their contacts? Or for convenience keep the number they have

Ladies tour, and people move. One great thing about cell phones is you don't need to change your number the way you would with a landline.

The way to determine if a lady is reputable is doing research like Rebecca said. Things like reading recommendations, Cowboy's Diaries, tineye checks on photos etc

RG