Any girls that can help me teach other girls how to squirt?

Title pretty much tells it, but id love to learn how to teach other girls how to squirt.

Any suggestions? Offers?

Thanks

First off I'm not a girl and I'm still trying to master the fine art of making a girl squirt even though I have done many times and have failed many times. Some ladies here will attest to my testimony. This is what I want to let you know before you start on that journey, be prepared to be let down.

I have made some girls squirt and they did not know that they could and I was not able to make a lady squirt and she and I knew that she could(you know who you are and I'm sorry!).

There are plenty of videos on the net that explains how to do it and with my experience they should give a good idea how its done.

Just make sure that she is well hydrated before you start.

I wish you good luck with your quest.

• Like 2

I love squirters but as Notch said there us no guarantee even with those who are regular squirters. Yes I'm told it is something you can learn IF you are pre-disposed and don't know you have the ability to do so. I do not think all the ladies can squirt. I've met several hot ladies who were dying to suit, took 'lessons' from other squirters yet could never achieve it.

I've also made ladies squirt ( two who are regulars on this board) who didn't know they could squirt and loved the sensation.

• Like 2

Thanks for the responses guys, i guess what i should have asked was to be taught how to identify the gspot. I know there are lots of how to videos and pictures, but i want to know what to feel for.

My favorite line has always been the incredible, when you hit it you will know.....how the hell am i supposed to know? does a light come on or something?

In all seriousness i just want to get better at this whole thing and would love a reco to a lady who wont bullshit me. If its doing nothing for you say that, if its working says that too :)

Again thanks for the tips guys and sorry for not being more clear in the first place.

• Like 1

One suggestion is to search for an interactive duo team. One can help show you on the other lady.

Just did a duo last month with a young guy who wanted to learn everything about pleasing a woman. I remember at one point her telling him, "see, she is obviously enjoying that", while giving precise instructions and details.

Good luck.

• Like 1