Opinions on the Industry today...

Hi Everyone,

This post is mainly tailored to the fellas but anyone can go ahead and dial in and leave your opinions. I have been cruising through old posts about how the Industry isn't the same anymore (dating quite some time back) and it really got me thinking about what could be improved and how you see things in today's industry...

SPs

Redflags?

Treatment?

Do's & Don'ts?

I am just curious to see what is said to get a better understanding of what you look for and whats expected/appreciated.. Although it should be common sense, just taking good care of you MEN. :boobies:

1,2,3.... Go!

Xxx Camster

• Like 1

Guest Lr***o2

A big deal for me is that I feel that want I am walking into is safe and comfortable. I am always scared that I will be faked out, threatened blackmailed, ect. and I want to have a good experience with the girl (in terms of attitude and friendliness)

Also thinks like STDs make me worry

With that said I like girls that are friendly, and that reassure me of my safety.

This fear of mine I think is due to the industry being a black/grey market, where there is little trust between johns and sp's.

So I normally go with women that are really friendly and reassuring to her clients

This market has deteriorated significantly. Some of it is a demographic shift as some older sp's and clients have moved on to other things. Some of it is a direct result of Bill C-36 being enacted which put some sp's and clients on the side lines or underground. One look at backpage ads will explain a lot.

Overall the quality of providers and clients isn't what it used to be and there will be no quick fix.

Maybe we just need to accept that the new normal is just different.

Peace

MG

Guest Lr***o2

I guess my point is that right now my issue with the industry is that as a customer I feel a lack of safety

When it comes to safety, I think the industry is like other industries in that if you do your research and use your big head, the chances of putting yourself at risk is lowered. Those companions who are here to establish themselves, establish a solid reputation of trust and discretion, will be easy to find, easy to research/follow and will have a trail to follow.There are many well established companions to suit any taste. Check boards, websites, Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Instagram etc. Avoid stolen pics, comments about party people, no limits, 24/7, etc. Constantly changing names or numbers are also flags.

Yes, there are a lot of new and varied companions and many are enticing. Tineye, google image, recommendations. Also, listen to your gut. There is nothing wrong with taking a chance on someone new but if safety is your first priority, only you can determine risk.

Trust in this industry comes from openness. Ladies have screening to protect themselves and are more open to those willing to provide the requested information. If you view your safety as valuable yet try to avoid screening, you're saying that the ladies safety is less important than yours and does not establish trust. A reputable lady is discrete and only wants your details to ensure her own safety. So many believe they are just waiting to blow up their lives but you have to ask yourself, to what end? That would destroy whatever business they were trying to build.

It's not a perfect situation for sure but there are many things that can be done to reduce risk and ensure safety. Both sides want this and it's just a matter of meeting in the middle. Honestly, when it comes to safety, ladies put themselves more at risk than clients do. This is a reality proven by the many instances of violence and harm.

Hope this helps a little. Be safe!

• Like 4

From Winnipeg:

If you like BBWs then Winnipeg has them. But I just can't find an SP with a truly killer body that isn't a BBW. I like smaller women and there don't seem to be any around.

The other thing is, have you guys found that the ladies don't rely on email as much as they used to? That's my preferred method of communication but it seems today's SPs prefer phone calls.

• Like 2

Cloud, you should meet Riley, she is an extremely attractive woman.

Genuine hourglass figure with nice curves in all the right places.