SP etiquette 101:SP seeing other SPs

ALLO!

Brody here!

Being the fun loving and adventurous type, I like to play with boys and girls.

Being an SP, I have noticed and have been told, that it is seen as taboo to be an SP and a client (Jane). What is taboo in terms of the SP world, really?

I think how much fun it would be, to be in another SP's world, as we aren't all the same.

The dating world can be a nightmare in the world of an SP and, ya know, what if I would like some girl time? Is this REALLY seen as taboo? I'm pretty sure that lots of the clients I have seen,would just love to hear about the experience!

How would one even inquire without looking like a total bate and switch or total fake? Maybe I want to spoil myself with a lovely time?

Anyways, My two cents... what is all of your thoughts on this?

Sounds very sexy to me. Many of the SP's here advertise that they welcome seeing ladies (and you're one of them!) - obviously I have no idea how often this happens!

One caution: this makes me think of what would happen if I were to get a job at Lee Valley Tools - I would wind up spending far more than I earned.....

Edited by waterat
add comment
  • Like 1

I see no reason why you shouldn't, although obviously it'd be up to whoever you wanted to see. I recall reading at least one account here of one of our lovely ladies seeing another as a client.

• Like 1

I have done it numerous time.

Twice in Europe...one was not a great experience, the other time about 2 months ago in Barcelona was great!

I mostly tend to do outcalls from one agency I like to deal withor I have hired a male MA also to come in visit me in Ottawa.

I have only done an incall with a lady MA last year for 3 hours...and god was I ever nervous to walk up to her hotel.

As for introducing yourself...literally follow their protocols.

Hi my name is xxx, I am actually an SP , here is my website, and I would lovev to come and see you on a professional level. I'm x age and blah blah blah.

• Like 2

Guest S****r

There is no reason to be shy to book a session. But be aware that you would not be allowed to write a recommendation of the lady, even though you saw her as a client. This happened in the past and it was removed and forbidden.

I've been on both sides of this. I appreciate honesty and offer it in return: be upfront about who you are, and be prepared that a provider may not wish to see another provider as a client. Have fun!

• Like 1