Working in the west ottawa?

hey guys im planning to rent a little place in the west ottawa soon and i just want to know if people will be interested to see me if i move there for an week or couple day. ?? pm me i u have question or concerns .. !

thx

ok thx everyone. i will call my friend next week and he will let me is place for 2 or 3 day. i will let everybody know couple day in advance. a week in advance. !! and i will do prebooking in the west ottawa. xoxxxx

Karine, anywhere in this region will be awesome in order to have the ulrimate pleasure of your company! You're so worth it!! Good luck with your relocation.

oups hahaa i did the reply with my girlfriends account. i was thinking its mine was open :) sorry all ! xoxx

Guest AdamK

Karine, whether you post it with Vickie20 or Karine19 it's always nice to hear from you. How far west will you be during this time and what general area is it in? You're still going to be at your comfy place downtown, right? I'd miss that place if you left it.