kisses

Guest n*gu**6

This may have been visited before, (or many times even..) but everyone has an opinion. Kissing is very intimate, erotic and pleasurable. It can often be one of the more intimate things we do with each other in my opinion. Kissing is immensely important to me. I enjoy it, especially when you can feel passion in the exchange.

Everyone has a spot that when kissed correctly gets motors humming on all cylinders and awakens their desires. For me, kiss me on the neck, just below the ear...is like lighting a stick of dynamite with a short fuse. Lol. What are your opinions, thoughts, your special spots?

For me, kissing IS the dynamite. When someone knows how to kiss and falls fully into the ebb and flow of lips passionately dancing together....every nerve in my body starts to vibrate and the passion ignites. From there, all points in between add to the lit fuse. Kissing starts at the lips and then travels around the world before returning back home. That's when you lay smiling together marveling at the deliciousness!

• Like 5