Kassandra - BP

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I got to see Kassandra (Formerly Sarah from PK) and I am sure glad I did. Booking was easy and I must say she is great. I showed up and she was wearing the school girl outfit from the pics in her ad and she looked amazing. Very exotic and so sexy!

She is very pretty with really beautiful eyes and a fabulous body Very soft and very fit. She is very good at what she does and is very open minded. You can tell she really enjoys her job, very easy to talk with and is super friendly with lots of energy. What a gem! So cute and such a great smile.

We talked a bit before our session and she assured me she wasn't looking at the clock, which was not an issue at all.

She is on the Hull side but not very far over the bridge and well worth the trip if you ask me.

I can't wait to see her again.

• Like 3

Must agree with Querty's recc.

Kassandra is very natural and really seems to enjoy the experience. She has beautiful caramel skin, gorgeous naturally curly hair and a very attractive face with full lips and oh so sexy eyes.

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience although I only indulged in a few of her many talents. Will have to return to experience more...

Great personality and a very intelligent and sexy young woman. Repeat...YES!

MLS

I also saw Kassandra the other day. Although her location is quite convenient distance-wise, she hinted that she was thinking of moving to a better place in downtown in the near future. For now, her place is easy to find and there's no problem with street parking.

Text communication with her was easy. She was both polite and a delight to exchange texts with. She expressed her gratitude for pre-booking since I had booked my appointment a few days ahead.

Seeing her face pic on BP gave me an idea of how pretty and cute she would look, but she actually looks prettier in person. She's petite and sweet, bubbly and talkative - in a good away, which made the encounter so much more enjoyable. She seems to enjoy what she does, and it shows. When she was enjoying the activity, she did not shy away from telling and praising you. In return, she was very accommodating and did her best to return the favor and to please you. I would not hesitate to recommend her or to see her again.

Went to see Kassandra today. She is a real gem. She is very beautiful and very professional. The time I spent with Kassandra was absolutely amazing. She enjoys her job and does her job very well. She is one of the best in this town. I will be seeing her again.

I haven't posted a lot but I have a wealth of experience and let me say this young lady is at the top of any board. Chatty and welcoming curious and caring. With skills that belie her young age. I booked a hh and was there for almost 90 minutes. I was a bit embarrassed actually when we saw theI time and told her I'd make it up to her when we get together again ! She's one Amazing girl ever

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.