Random and indeering things clients do

After doing appointments hosted by myself for a while now, I have noticed that some people do really random things that may or may not make sense. Some just unexplainable, some sweet and simple.

I've had someone organize my stuff in my room to look more in order(sitting up all products, front faced, put all my shoes together against the wall, made my bed to mint condition and even re folded towels. Taking all towels used and throwing them in the tub, and the cutest one... Taking a matching dirty pair of socks I misplaced on the floor and put each one in my running shoes.

Ladies, what sweet little things or strange things have you experienced in these aspects?

Additional Comments:

After doing appointments hosted by myself for a while now, I have noticed that some people do really random things that may or may not make sense. Some just unexplainable, some sweet and simple.

I've had someone organize my stuff in my room to look more in order(sitting up all products, front faced, put all my shoes together against the wall, made my bed to mint condition and even re folded towels. Taking all towels used and throwing them in the tub, and the cutest one... Taking a matching dirty pair of socks I misplaced on the floor and put each one in my running shoes.

Ladies, what sweet little things or strange things have you experienced in these aspects?

Additional Comments:

Excuse the double posted comment. I have a habit of coming up with things to write way too late at night. As a result things like grammar mistakes and just random foolishness happens along with.

I've never had that happen but what i do appreciate and find endearing is when a gentleman takes a shower and hangs up the towel either on the shower or on the rack. I find that they are respecting your space instead of just throwing it on the floor.

I've never had anyone do anything out of the ordinary like you mentioned because the bathroom I have is specifically for clients and there is nothing personal in there. Same in the room. I take out anything personal and clothes everything else are always hidden.

Maybe they were OCD. Lol

• Like 1

me too .. they know i'm OCD so they carry there towels out and throw it in the washer ( not run it ) or call before coming and ask do i need anything washer fluid etc because its on sale etc ..

my room i work out of i live in but i always have nothing out that is personal .. everything is in the walk in closet or in the drawers .. nothing in sight

• Like 1

I like it when clients take showers and leave the bathroom in the same condition they found it, neat and clean.

It shows a lot of respect.

There is nothing worse than seeing towels spewed everywhere and a flood in my bathroom, totally disrespectful.

I think that if I had someone rearranging things in my place I would go out of my mind.

Everything has its place for a purpose, and I have nothing really personal in my space.

Maybe they were OCD. Lol

Or perhaps just nervious and killing time before having to see the lady and get to the reason for the meeting.

I appreciate when clients call to make an appointment and they ask if I would like anything (tea, coffee, chocolates, a treat for my dog, etc.) it is really nice to be asked, it feels warm and fussy. When someone asks about my dog, I always smile, if they bring something for him, I allow them to meet my dog so they can give him the treat. (typically I don't allow clients to meet my dog so if you are meeting my dog, it is a very good sign) Sometimes, I've had clients come and bring me something, it is a surprise and it's very endearing.

I don't know about anyone else but I like surprises. Especially if they read somewhere that I like a certain thing (favorite flower: sunflower) and they come and surprise me with it, it is very endearing, cause then I feel special.

• Like 1

I appreciate when clients call to make an appointment and they ask if I would like anything (tea, coffee, chocolates, a treat for my dog, etc.) it is really nice to be asked, it feels warm and fussy. When someone asks about my dog, I always smile, if they bring something for him, I allow them to meet my dog so they can give him the treat. (typically I don't allow clients to meet my dog so if you are meeting my dog, it is a very good sign) Sometimes, I've had clients come and bring me something, it is a surprise and it's very endearing.

I don't know about anyone else but I like surprises. Especially if they read somewhere that I like a certain thing (favorite flower: sunflower) and they come and surprise me with it, it is very endearing, cause then I feel special.

I totally agree!

I love it when a client brings tea or treats as well :) My absolute favourite experience was when a client brought dinner for the two of us, as well as a shrimp cocktail for my feline friend. Swoon!

• Like 1

A certain guy in Manitoba who brought over some dog treats, and paid more then my rate as I was booking a hotel only for him as I passed through on my way out west. He didn't need to do this, he had never met me before. However, I was really touched by this.

My dog absolutely loved these treats, and I haven't been able to find them here. It appears that these are a regional dog treat. I might just have to come back to Manitoba, just to reconnect and stock up on a case of these treats.