How would you as a hobbyist deal with this?

Yes, it also means Megan does double duty and performs open heart surgery LOL :lol:

RG;)

I like that idea... MegasHeartTouch... Sensual Massage, Lapdancing, & Angioplasty.

I like that idea... MegasHeartTouch... Sensual Massage, Lapdancing, & Angioplasty.

Yes, I like that idea too...better than cuddling and showering with your smelly doctor

RG

i ....the end of the day money will flow in one direction and sperm will flow in the other. everything else is fiction and as such, will be whatever the two parties make of it. to buy too far into the arrangement beyond this will inevitably only create difficulty....again on either side.

You are right that the relationship involves exchange, as do all relationships. Since the money are sperm both flow toward the the SP, we have to see that the exchange is money for service. So service is still owed when the sperm flow ceases up until the end of the contracted time, although the contract is not enforceable.

A mere exchange of sex and money alone is a sad affair both at home and abroad. Many or most of us are actively seeking a bit more than that - on both sides of all sorts of exchanges.

I dont understand how they get away with it. If the client specifically pays for a certain time, and that time isnt up, all you should have to do is point to the clock. What could these SPs possibly say? Lie about what time you got there maybe, but you could always make a point to mention the time when you arrive.

They get away with it mostly by making the client feel so uncomfortable that they bully him into it or in the case of an out-call, they just get up, get dressed and call for their driver. It disgusts me when I hear stories like these. I hate to sound harsh, but some SPs need to get straight on what "goods" they're selling - time or acts?

Getting back to the thread, I am not offended if a gent has to leave early for some reason. If I know I have provided good service and he has paid me my fee, I don't take him having to leave early as a reflection on me (that I did something wrong or didn't do something right).

I find over the lunch window of 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 P.M. that most (not all) clients do not stay the full time. Since many of them are regulars, I know it's their choice to "eat and run" so to speak.

They get away with it mostly by making the client feel so uncomfortable that they bully him into it or in the case of an out-call, they just get up, get dressed and call for their driver. It disgusts me when I hear stories like these. I hate to sound harsh, but some SPs need to get straight on what "goods" they're selling - time or acts?

Getting back to the thread, I am not offended if a gent has to leave early for some reason. If I know I have provided good service and he has paid me my fee, I don't take him having to leave early as a reflection on me (that I did something wrong or didn't do something right).

I find over the lunch window of 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 P.M. that most (not all) clients do not stay the full time. Since many of them are regulars, I know it's their choice to "eat and run" so to speak.

I agree with Angela why would i fell offended? Unless the client and i have great chemistry,

but when we do they are the nicest all the way.

On the other hand i do understand been in the hurry and having to get back to the office

c'est la vie.

Guest S***dst***

I've seen a few ladies who advertise "per hour" and once you finish that's the hour.

Only one who was up front about it, "You want to stay for an hour it's still only one service, why dont you take the half hour?"

Needless to say I didn't stay on the phone for longer than it took to say no thanks and hang up.

Quite a few ladies adopt the "you only have 5 minutes left" approach.

I hope anyone reading this only takes that approach if they are in DIRE need to get their client out. Nothing is more disappointing or frustrating then hearing that, especially if you're in the middle/near the end of an act.

I have no say on those who have to leave early (sp or hobbiest) as I make my own hours for work but my instinct would be to just tell the truth.

For me, it's harder to remember what I lied about later..so I don't bother..and it's been pretty good to me :)

If you want to leave early, thats your choice. You're the Boss.

You don't owe me an explination and I don't expect one if you want to leave after your done. Thats the beauty of this right?

I would never be offened if an appointment must end early. The question was about how a gentleman would go about telling a lady they must leave early or the lady needs to leave early, nothing about why or needing to give a reason why the appointment must end earlier than agreed.

Thank you for such great input!

Additional Comments:

Yes' date=' we are selling a sexual service, but I think the word "giving" reflects the fact that this service is unlike no other. You're not paying to have us clean your house, you're paying to experience a part of us, something that is invaluable and has no dollar amount.

To compare, a doctor may charge an American $10,000 for a lifesaving surgery, but I still would have no problem saying that the doctor "gave me life." Again, the service is invaluable.

Yes, I charge $220 for a 90 minutes lapdance/massage session, but my sexuality and beauty is something that has no dollar amount, and I'm sharing that with you.[/quote']

You are so right! We are sharing and giving a part of ourselves to everyone we meet with and our sexuality and beauty is something that has no dollar amount, regardless of the rates we have set for our time.