Angel

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I was getting excited at work, so after work ran straight for downtown to see the charming Angel who is a spinner. Its her first time in Ottawa and she is into this for only a couple of months.

I reached this nice D/T Hotel and once she opened the door, I found her much more beautiful than the pictures. She really looks like an Angel. She is a very sophisticated girl with a charming personality, with a bit of tan and that's how I like it. Intense kissing with DFK, followed by BBBJ and then the usual finish. She is really tight as she is only a couple of months into this work. She can hold a nice intelligent conversation. I wish she comes back to Ottawa. She definitely scores above 9 in all categories. Thanks Angel for this visit to Ottawa.

Guys, she is here for this week, if you like spinners then she is not to be missed!! Treat her nice.

She has her ad on the other board and a few previous review links as well.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent

She's a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girl. I had a wonderful time with her this evening and intend to try to meet her again. If there's a negative with her it's that she's so pretty I felt a bit like a schoolboy meeting the prettiest girl in school!

I may try to look her up when I visit T.O. next.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

I couldn't let a visiting spinner leave town unseen!

Had a great visit with her at a hotel near the airport this afternoon.

She's mighty fine, her CERB profile pics are accurate. Great DF kissing and BBBJ, highly responsive to DATY, energetic in many positions

highly recommended! See her before she heads back to toronto!

She's near the airport cause downtown hotels are expensive this week. Showed her how to do priceline and hotwire, she may be able to move.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Ou**or**n

I first saw Angel post her information about her trip to Ottawa on another site. I contacted her via text and we made arrangements. I also suggested she join CERB and post her availability here. I was happy to see she did join and it was with a touch of envy that I read the previous reviews in this thread.

Well our scheduled time finally arrived and I finally met Angel. She is definitely prettier in person than in pictures. If I ever took a class with her she would drive me to distraction (thank god for this hobby).

Our time together was amazing. All her previous recommendations on this board and reviews on others are completely accurate. She loves all aspects of sex. She is a great kisser and loves giving and receiving oral pleasure.

She is a true light spinner and when we got fully down to business she did this cowgirl, body-sliding, up and down type of maneuver that I will quite simply never forget.

She indicated she may come back in a couple of months and if she does I certainly plan on seeing her again.

Guest *ard**Ga*

She is indeed a sweet , pleasant, fun and tactful. I have had great time and with she would visit more often in Ottawa.

This lovely lady is back in town. Had the pleasure of meeting her today, same nice lady. Every $$ is worth the company and she isn't a clock watcher. Though I am not fond of any enhancements, but somehow her's look great, no sign anywhere. She is in downtown and may have some spots available in her busy schedule.

I would keep her to myself if I could - still remembering the moments spent with this energetic lady. Catch her if you can ;-)

She sounds great! Thanks for the reco's.

Sorry to have missed her again.

Hello, I had a great time with Angel during her latest visit. This is the second time that I have spent time with this great lady. Her photos are 100% accurate. She gives a great GFE/PSE service. I enjoyed BBBJTCIM with her, DFK, DATY and multiple positions. I really enjoyed doggie with her since she has a curvy little body with a great ass. She offers Greek for extra $. She is intelligent as well and offers great conversation. She is freindly and open minded. I will repeat each time she is in Ottawa.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.