Naomi @ Vibe

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Recently I had the opportunity to meet Naomi at Vibe and am I glad that I did!

Not going to lie, I really hadn't been overly interested in seeing anyone for a massage this year for whatever reason. Until I took the time to check out Naomi's profile. There was just something about her that just really intrigued me. After a bit of back and forth between us, our schedules finally matched up and I booked.

This was only my second visit to Vibe and I must say, booking was really easy, the place is very modern and everyone there was extremely friendly. That goes a long way in my books.

Naomi herself is literally drop dead gorgeous! Her photos are amazing, but in person...oh my! Not only is she incredibly beautiful woman, she is extremely intelligent, easy to talk to, has a great sense of humour and a body to die for. The other things too is, her massage skills are outstanding. She worked over the multiple knots in my back, and did it ever feel better.

I will definitely repeat with Naomi. She's an amazing woman, and as we say on this quirky little rock in the North Atlantic I'm currently sitting on...bloody hell is she fit!!!! :D

• Like 2

So, this was my third visit to Vibe and the third MA that I spent time with there. First off, I loved every visit, but Naomi basically won. If/when I go back to Vibe, Naomi is who I'll be seeing.

Attractive and charming. She put me at ease and I felt very very comfortable with her. She has a couple of really cool tats too.

The massage was excellent and the finish was absolutely unbelievable. Top shelf experience that I hope to repeat.

Will qualify this review by admitting I'm a sucker for tall curvy blond girls with cute smiles...

Most of the time I focus on one or two good attributes - personality, some body feature, looks, massage skills or overall feel. With Naomi, everything was solid making for a memorable overall experience. Add to this that everything about her looks and session was natural. One thing that doesn't come across in photos is how nice her curves are. And she's a very youthful 30, I wouldn't have noticed if Vibe advertised Naomi as being in here early 20s.

A perfect fit. Will repeat and highly recommend.

Well I like to say my time with Naomi was fabulous.

Great smile, luscious body, and fabulous with her hands.

A pleasure to talk to and will repeat.

You can meet a superb woman, all the curves at the right places, but if there is no connexion with her, it will just be "mechanical".

Physically, when Naomi opened the door at Vibe, I was thrilled!

That being said, the part that I'm always a little afraid of is the connexion part. After 2 minutes, I knew that it would be easy and friendly. Naomi is very easy to talk to and we didn't had to "force a conversation".

But again, I had to try and keep my blood to stay in my brain while talking because she was distracting as hell. Damn you Naooomiiii and your superb bodyyyi!!! ;o) Haha!

She uses more strenght while massaging than other MA so if you're looking for a little muscle relaxation, she is a keeper! I had the pleasure of confirming it while massaging her shoulders, arms, legs.... in the shower and on the table. Strong arms, strong "trapèze" muscle, strong bum... and the smile... I melt.

And how about our conversations?? That, I keep it between me and her. :icon_smile:

Cheers!

I had the opportunity to meet Naomi recently. When I met her in the room, I was stunned to see an extremely beautiful girl who looked like a girl next door. after a beautiful shower, I experienced her beautiful hands working on my back with light and strong strokes of massage. It was exceptional. I don't want to go in to further details, but friends, I would say, you must see her to enjoy a massage packed in beauty, intelligence, excellent conversation and talent. I enjoyed every minute of it. So you will!!!!

ben

I had the pleasure of meeting Naomi recently, having not been to Vibe for a while (I've been hibernating all winter). She's a great person to talk to, and gave me a very good massage while we chatted about things. And having done that, we moved on to other things... which was all a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll be seeing her again!

I had been pm'ing Naomi for a few months now. And hadn't had a chance to meet her. Today I had free time and made my booking last minute as I have read her recommendations recently and was interested in meeting her in person. When she opened the door to let me in, she looked tall and very beautiful. But of course any woman in high heels looks tall next to me :). I introduced her by my my alias Someguy. And her face lit up as she now recognized who I was. She said it was nice to have a person to match up to my odi avatar. She brought me into the massage room and we had a quick conversation to get to know each other. Soon we undressed and went in the shower where we had some soapy fun. Then I went and assumed my position on the table. She gives a very firm massage, almost RMT like, she managed to massage out my knots in my muscle. I had recently gone to the gym for the first time in a while and was very sore and appreciated the attention. Then it came to the flip where there body slides and I got to give her jello legs :). Thru out the session we chatted about the Massage Industry, travel and pets. She has traveled quite a bit.

Then came the finished where we stopped for a bit while I enjoy her hands on me. After the conclusion we sat and chatted a bit more. She is a very attractive woman and intelligent and can keep a conversation going. I had a very good time and am glad that we had finally met. I can agree with all that has been written about in the above recommendations. I left happy and pain free.

I am new to this world and looking to be a little bit spoiled - Vibe Spa seemed like a respected location and Naomi already had some good reviews here so I nervously setup an appointment and headed to the spa (which was quite easy to find). As soon as I walked in Naomi set me at ease, she is hot as hell and started off with a very sensual shower, a very relaxing and sensual massage and then all sorts of playful teasing till the very satisfying end. Can't say enough nice things about Naomi, she is interesting (with great taste in music), sexy, gorgeous and amazing with her hands in many different ways ;) Will definitely see her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.