Are inns okay for hobbyists?

Hi - I'm a hobbyist and will be spending a few nights in Canada shortly. My usual digs in two cities are packed, and I've identified little inns nearby as possible options (probably 10 rooms each: bigger than a B&B, but not anonymous like a big hotel). Do you think it would be a problem to receive 1-2 providers over the course of my stay in such places? Would management have issues? Would providers agree to visit?

Curious for your advice

UK

I'm with Cato on this. Most inns are mom & pop deals that cater to a quaint little clientele... the attention seems to be very personal.

Although nothing wrong with having a lady visit your room, Some moralistic eyebrows may be raised by staff or management with your comings and goings. I'd go with a bigger hotel to blend in.

Guest s******ecan****

Yep as our esteemed citizen Cato said "a litte too cozy for me"

If you do go ahead with this make sure you are upfront with any ladies you contact about the nature of the location.

I would go for it. I would just make sure the SP is aware of the location and dresses discreetly.

I'm not sure how old you are, but it's reasonable that you could have a friend, niece, etc. visiting you.

Thanks for the advice. I see that opinions differ - which adds a nice reassuring touch to my initial puzzle.

I agree with it all. And in the end - call me shameless populist - I'm leaning in the direction of the majority.

Fun ad referendum!

UK

My point of view, go somewhere which is private and anonymous

The mood is much better in a room/suite which is private. My guess an inn like the others have said is too cozy. Also, do the rooms have paper thin walls, or is your encounter going to be private.

My vote, no to inns.

For what it's worth

RG

My point of view, go somewhere which is private and anonymous

The mood is much better in a room/suite which is private. My guess an inn like the others have said is too cozy. Also, do the rooms have paper thin walls, or is your encounter going to be private.

My vote, no to inns.

For what it's worth

RG

I was going to comment on the paper thin walls but someone else beat me to it...i remember a while ago a client getting a good deal on a rooming-house style B&B in the market...it was a day-time call for a poly event.....we could hear the maid cleaning the room nextdoor so we had to blast the hockey game on the tube....total mood killer and neither gal felt comfortable....especially with people passing by in the halls. Yo9u might be visiting but some local ladies may not be comfortable woth local establishments seeing them come & go

A suggestion: Comfort Inn has very reasonable prices if you're looking for an Inn...and many ladies are comfortable visiting there as it has CC policies and sometimes numerous rooms so that you dont have to bump heads with nosy neighbors

I was going to comment on the paper thin walls but someone else beat me to it...i remember a while ago a client getting a good deal on a rooming-house style B&B in the market...it was a day-time call for a poly event.....we could hear the maid cleaning the room nextdoor so we had to blast the hockey game on the tube....total mood killer and neither gal felt comfortable....especially with people passing by in the halls. Yo9u might be visiting but some local ladies may not be comfortable woth local establishments seeing them come & go

A suggestion: Comfort Inn has very reasonable prices if you're looking for an Inn...and many ladies are comfortable visiting there as it has CC policies and sometimes numerous rooms so that you dont have to bump heads with nosy neighbors

I have to agree with you about the Comfort Inn.