Respect for the Service Provider

Guest al****s

I am a Service Provider?I am a person?I am a human being?I am a woman. I am not a ragdoll, I am not a puppet, and I am not a robot. This is my chosen profession and for the most part I love what I do. I enjoy meeting people, I enjoy pleasing people, and I enjoy being pleased. My profession does not make me any less worthy of being treated with respect than any other profession or person. I expect to be respected and treated like a lady.

For me, quality is FAR more important than quantity. I have my standards, I have my morals, and I have my limitations. There are things that I will not do and no matter how much a hobbiest tries to convince me otherwise, no amount of donation will make me compromise myself or put me in a situation where I am not comfortable.

Am I in the wrong profession? Some may certainly think so, but I, and my clients would disagree. I have been very fortunate to have some very kind and gentlemanly clients who like me for what I stand for and would never treat me with anything but respect and dignity. These are the clients I want. What they experience with me is like nothing else. I strive to provide the perfect experience and give my clients the ultimate girlfriend experience.

I do not judge. I am fully aware that many people (both SP?s and Hobbiest?s) are ?into? things that I may not be willing to give or do. Does this make them wrong? Absolutely not! Enjoy yourselves?get all kinked out and have fun. There are many SP?s that are willing to stretch the limits and provide ?unconventional? services. Good on them?I am thankful that they exist so that everyone can be happy and fulfilled.

If you like my profile?if you like my pictures and you want to get to know me and experience what I have to offer, then great! If you don?t like what I will offer, then please, find someone who will. Don?t try to make me feel guilty or that I should be doing some other job because I don?t fit into what your description of a Service Provider is. Everyone is different and as a society we should be grateful for this.

I am a genuine, sincere, and a down to earth woman. I come with class, dignity, integrity and respect and I expect the same in return. If you want an unforgettable time filled with sensuality, passion, intimacy, and fun, then I am the girl for you.

Alexis?xoxo

I am a Service Provider?I am a person?I am a human being?I am a woman. I am not a ragdoll, I am not a puppet, and I am not a robot.

I am a genuine, sincere, and a down to earth woman. I come with class, dignity, integrity and respect and I expect the same in return. If you want an unforgettable time filled with sensuality, passion, intimacy, and fun, then I am the girl for you.

Alexis?xoxo

Having sex with someone is the most intimate thing 2 human beings can share with each other..........

It is beyond me why someone would disrespect someone they are sharing such intimacy with.......

Kudos to you Alexis, well written well said.....

I am left wondering how some guys would like it if the ladies criticized them for having a profile that the ladies didn't like. Guys how would you appreciate it if you had a public photo album viewed and criticized by the ladies of Cerb. How would the guys feel if the lady started asking "what do you mean you aren't into giving me oral, that's what I'm paying you for!" Funny how perspectives change when the shoe is on the other foot! I mean is it too much to ask to have a little respect, there is a reminder at the top of the page on how we should act here on Cerb and I guess in everyday life.

"Cerb is not a review board - it is a recommendation board so if you do not have anything nice to say - Please don't say anything at all."

Alexiss --

Your post is full of timeless thoughts about common courtesy and being non-judgemental and they are obviously all quite correct. You may not want to vet the issue here on cerb, but the forcefulness of your remarks make me wonder whether you had a particuarly bad experience with a client that caused you to make these remarks?

I have been around cerb long enough to know that most of the wonderful people here (both clients and SPs) are exactly as you describe in your post, but I have talked to enough of these ladies (including a number that post here regularly on cerb) to know that there are some some clients out there that are just jerks and real challenges to complete the visit. Maybe they were drinking, or stoned, or think of women as objects, or self-absorbed, or all of the above. But hopefully these will be the exception and not the rule ... best wishes to you.

Excellent post Alexxis. Everyone who visits a lady should adhere to a code of conduct, respect and dignity. ALWAYS. I have had the privilege of meeting some ladies and all had horror stories about some of the men they have seen. It's a shame and inexcusable. People who think and act this way don't deserve to share the time of people like yourself and others (whether it's CERB or anywhere else).

This is a very well written posting. I envy people who are able to articulate their thoughts so well. It truely is an art. Back to the topic of the tread, I agree that we should strive to treat all SPs with respect. But it should not stop there. We should also treat the cashier at the grocery store, the slow driver in the passsing lane, the health care provider looking after you or your loved ones, basically treat all humans with respect. The world would be a much better place if that was the case. So follow the gospel of Aretha Franklin, and lets all practice a little respect for our fellow human beings.

This is a very well written posting. I envy people who are able to articulate their thoughts so well. It truely is an art. Back to the topic of the tread, I agree that we should strive to treat all SPs with respect. But it should not stop there. We should also treat the cashier at the grocery store, the slow driver in the passsing lane, the health care provider looking after you or your loved ones, basically treat all humans with respect. The world would be a much better place if that was the case. So follow the gospel of Aretha Franklin, and lets all practice a little respect for our fellow human beings.

Very well said.