Anyone seen Jess?

ive been wondering about this woman also. I like her pics. There seems to be a lack of information available on her. That's never s good thing.

Posted via Mobile Device

Plus she changed her phone number. She now has an Alberta area code, but I think it was different before.

Google number search discredits her photos. Also I agree with Horndog - car calls..... really?

So I decided to go see Jess last night.( curiosity and me falling for the small blondes. took over)

Took a chance and it was one I'm really glad I took. Spent a HH with her . Got to the hotel and she sent a polite welcoming text with room number. Got to the door and to my surprise she was drop dead gorgeous. she answered wearing what I had asked her to wear, nice black lingerie with highboots. she rocked it. Very beautiful woman, we sat down chatted for a few mins then she got me to sit back and get comfortable while she slowly stripped for me. She sure has a sexy little body on her .

All in all I must say she really enjoys what she does and the price as right.

Im pretty sure she's gone by a diff name, but still shes one local I'll see again.

(I did ask about the number changes out of curiosity and she mentioned someone had played around on her cell and pissed around on her bp accnt. thinking it was funny)

A brand new board member with a glowing review. This seems a little fishy too me...a shill perhaps?

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Actually Ive been around for quite sometime, just so happened to start posting reviews with her being the first one. More to come Biggs :)

We've all been their when first starting to post reviews Im sure, so Im accepting the speculation as apart of being a new reviewer.

Cheers :-)

Biggs I agree.

A local with a phone problem so she gets a Minnesota area code?

And how does someone mess around with your Bp account.