For those who may not have heard a new airline is starting flights in mid-February. It's called New Leaf Air.

It has minimal coverage of cities but I see Halifax and Hamilton on the list. I just tried a "sample" itinerary booking and can fly from Halifax to Hamilton for $170 return, all taxes in. Baggage fees are the same as the last time that I flew with Porter. That is pretty amazing. Now please let them start flying into Charlottetown.

• Like 1

Seems to be located mostly out west, and a couple east... Doesn't do me any good in Ottawa lol... But if you're in Toronto, it could be beneficial.

Hopefully they'll succeed and offer more in the future...

Def looking forward to WOW... Even if you have to stop in Iceland.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

For those who may not have heard a new airline is starting flights in mid-February. It's called New Leaf Air.

It has minimal coverage of cities but I see Halifax and Hamilton on the list. I just tried a "sample" itinerary booking and can fly from Halifax to Hamilton for $170 return, all taxes in. Baggage fees are the same as the last time that I flew with Porter. That is pretty amazing. Now please let them start flying into Charlottetown.

I just did the same thing, came back as $274 and change.

Apparently it calculates as two one-way fares, depending on the length of stay, I chose a week.

But, still a great deal, jut wish they had more cities.

Apparently they also charge a fee for carry-on luggage, unless they fit under the seat in front of you. But the total fare will still be cheaper than other airlines.