Lacy @ cmj

I was perusing a thread requesting spinner recos and spud271 mentioned a lovely young lady I hadn't visited and hadn't come to my notice..... that put me on third base.... and then this lady's colleague, gwengrail, chimed in and knocked it out of the park for me: in fact, such a spectacular homer that I made it to home and went around the bases again. I saw Lacy on Wed. evening and had a very sensuous and sexy visit. She is a gorgeous, slim, young blonde with absolutely spectacular itty bitties and sexy, perky nipples. I was in heaven from the moment she first greeted me!

Started off with a lovely soapy shower, then on to the table for the massage and bodyslides - oh! oh! oh! wow! oh! oh! omg... where was I? OH yes.... a most pleasant sharing ...... we eventually retired to the shower for clean up - I don't know what happened during the second shower.... I was somewhere in heaven.....

Lacy can also rock the very sexy librarian glasses though she hardly needs them - her sexiness hardly needs any boost!

I'm, of course, looking forward to my next visit! She is on the schedule this Sunday at CMJ West (I'm busy) but I suggest that kind and respectful gentlemen start the line-up - once I've won the lottery on Monday no one else need apply - I'll have her fully booked.

• Like 4

If you love spinners with amazing personalities that also give off-the-chart massages, Lacy is for you.

She's extremely bubbly and friendly-very engaging. She keeps the conversation fun, but is still extremely sensual.

The shower was a soapy bunch of fun, and the massage, the massage dear god, it was off the charts. She may be a spinner, but she knows how to work out all the knots and kinks.

Will definitely see again!

• Like 1

Just saw Lacey this week-dear god she's still got it-amazing personality-killer body, and I swear to god she's prettier every time I see her. Still a 10000% recommendation and a definite repeat...

Saw Lacy a couple times and is very willing to work with your availability which is nice for the business executive on an unplanned schedule.

Always greeted with a smile and a romantic tone with candles and music make the GFE experience that much more. Lacy is beautiful and has an amazing shape. She takes great care off herself and of you.

If you like spinners, you won't be disappointed!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.