Does anyone know of a mp that allows/provides daty? Could you please pm me if you know of any or have any recommendations.

Thanks

You're looking in the wrong section bud, try SP. There was a thread on this in the last few weeks that you should read.

You're looking in the wrong section bud, try SP. There was a thread on this in the last few weeks that you should read.

I agree with this. Why not check out the SPs who advertise that they do erotic massage?

I often get requests like this and the majority of the time it's because they want an SP service at the MA rate (which is usually lower than an SP).

any mp offering this would make this location illegal as it would be a common bawdy house. I would doubt anyone who knew of such a place would admit to it in public as they would be admitting to knowing about illegal activities taking place and it would be foolish to post publicly about such things. it is not permitted to discuss such things in public on CERN as that would bring unwanted attention to this site.