Always learning something new about cerb!

I thought I knew this website inside out, and then today I happened to click on the small icon on the left of the active users panel, whos_online.gif and it brought up a list of everyone who's currently using cerb and what thread they're looking at.

I had no idea this feature was available.

What will I discover next?;)

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/online.php

....ummmm... wow. I swear to god I spilled some water on my lap and was toweling it off vigorously. That's my story.

Interesting tidbit of information. Thanks Cato.

I use my iPhone more than my laptop to access Cerb these days. I updated Tapatalk today, and it now tells how many posts there are in a thread as well as if you've read the latest ones. Some features changed in a small way as well. Very useful when your on the go but stl want to check in quickly.

Quick question: Used the link, and it was interesting..... but, how do I get to the active users panel..... ? Dazed and confused....

Just add to yours, under the quick links menu, at the very bottom, is the exact same link 'Who's Online' ...

Good feature indeed. I use the Quick Links where you can access to the active users list and their actual activity.

Another nice feature is the "Open Contact Popup" in the Quick Links menu. It shows your contacts and friends that are online right now.

Quick question: Used the link, and it was interesting..... but, how do I get to the active users panel..... ? Dazed and confused....

Just add to yours, under the quick links menu, at the very bottom, is the exact same link 'Who's Online' ...

Bucken: The active users panel is at the bottom of the home page, listing all members who've signed in.

And thanks for the info on the quick links.

Bucken: The active users panel is at the bottom of the home page, listing all members who've signed in.

And thanks for the info on the quick links.

Ahh, found it - I usually go right through this page - didn't even realize it was trhere at the bottom.

....ummmm... wow. I swear to god I spilled some water on my lap and was toweling it off vigorously. That's my story.

That's exactly what the users list said you were doing, Old Dog!