Choosing an in-call location

Definitely not looking for hotels - debating the merits of working from home or having a dedicated in call space.

On one hand, having two space means that they can each be fully customized to my needs. On the other hand, two separate spaces is a lot of additional cost. So I'm still looking at options.

Not hearing the neighbours and the neighbours not hearing me is definitely high on my list of requirements ;)

If your worried about noise I would recommend renting a detached home somewhere, I would think a condo or apartment would be too risky in this regard....

What's the general feeling about West Broadway these days? I know it used to be considered a pretty terrible and unsafe area, but it seems to be rapidly gentrifying, particularly around Sherbrook. I personally like the neighbourhood a lot but I'm not sure if the general perceptions about it have shifted much yet.

Guest c***eu***

West Broadway is a fun mix of new and old, rich and poor, terrific and terrible, and more. I feel very safe in that neighbourhood, but as a man my perceptions of the neighbourhood may be different than those of a woman.

No disrespect is intended, it's just that I've been told by female friends to look at these things from their perspective from time to time, as they feel I could be more discerning.

Well, I live in the south end, so... :) But, I do like it down here. I live not far off Pembina, close enough that I can easily get onto route 90, Bishop Grandin/St Marys, and the Perimeter. It's as easy to get here as it is to get places from here! :)

As for locations, I do prefer not downtown. Somewhere with good parking that's easy to get to & find.

The hi rise at Donald and stradbrook has people coming and going ( no pun intended) all the time and is a great place 2 minutes from downtown with excellent free visitor parking (don't ask me how i know....cause you know the answer).