This is not meant to be rude or malicious in anyway.

If you book an appointment with me, please do me the favour of calling if you are not going to show up. It takes time and effort to look this good:boobies:

When you book with me i take time and effort to make myself beautiful for you.

I put fresh sheets out, light candles and incense and sit back ready to give 100% to you.

Not to mention i have others i have to turn down to see you.

Contrary to popular belief we do not sit around with rollers in our hair waiting to see someone. We are real people with lives and things to do. Nothing is more frustrating than leaving class early or cutting short social time with friends then rushing like a mad woman to make myself perfect, only not to have you show up.

Please respect me and call when are not going to show.Some people might have the logic that if they change their mind and call I will be angry. Quite the opposite. I understand we all have these things called lives and things come up:)

However nothing irritates me more than when someone takes my time just to disrespect me and not show up without any word whatsoever, when i could see a gentleman who wants to see me and i could spend quality time with.

I would give you the coutesey of a phonecall if something came up as i respect you and your time. All i ask is the same.

Thank you all and have a Luxielicious day!!!!:D:D:D

• Like 5

This is not meant to be rude or malicious in anyway.

If you book an appointment with me, please do me the favour of calling if you are not going to show up. It takes time and effort to look this good:boobies:

When you book with me i take time and effort to make myself beautiful for you.

I put fresh sheets out, light candles and incense and sit back ready to give 100% to you.

Not to mention i have others i have to turn down to see you.

Contrary to popular belief we do not sit around with rollers in our hair waiting to see someone. We are real people with lives and things to do. Nothing is more frustrating than leaving class early or cutting short social time with friends then rushing like a mad woman to make myself perfect, only not to have you show up.

Please respect me and call when are not going to show.Some people might have the logic that if they change their mind and call I will be angry. Quite the opposite. I understand we all have these things called lives and things come up:)

However nothing irritates me more than when someone takes my time just to disrespect me and not show up without any word whatsoever, when i could see a gentleman who wants to see me and i could spend quality time with.

I would give you the coutesey of a phonecall if something came up as i respect you and your time. All i ask is the same.

Thank you all and have a Luxielicious day!!!!:D:D:D

I cannot believe, that this subject has come up yet again! Gentlemen, recently I did have a lady no show on me. I was absolutely furious because I'd taken the time to make the environment as nice as I possibly could. It turns out, she actually got to my building, and then got a panicked call from her baby sitter. The next morning I got up and there was an e-mail explaining the situation, and asking to rebook. Of course I did wind up booking again, and the first thing she asked was if I was angry at her for last night. I told her, that until I had gotten her e-mail, I was furious, however, since she had obviously made an attempt to cancel in a respectful manner, and I understood that family considerations come before work, I really had no reason to be angry with her. Simple communication really does work guys, let's start giving these ladies the same simple respect we expect from them. Luxie, speaking for all the respectful men here, I'm sorry for the actions of this disrespectful idiot.

Masterowls: If all gents were as considerate as you, there would be no need for threads like this.

As has been said before, unfortunately this is part of doing business.

I cannot believe, that this subject has come up yet again! Gentlemen, recently I did have a lady no show on me. I was absolutely furious because I'd taken the time to make the environment as nice as I possibly could. It turns out, she actually got to my building, and then got a panicked call from her baby sitter. The next morning I got up and there was an e-mail explaining the situation, and asking to rebook. Of course I did wind up booking again, and the first thing she asked was if I was angry at her for last night. I told her, that until I had gotten her e-mail, I was furious, however, since she had obviously made an attempt to cancel in a respectful manner, and I understood that family considerations come before work, I really had no reason to be angry with her. Simple communication really does work guys, let's start giving these ladies the same simple respect we expect from them. Luxie, speaking for all the respectful men here, I'm sorry for the actions of this disrespectful idiot.

Altho you handled it quite well, I do feel that if she got as far as your building, she owed you the courtesy not of an email next day, but a quick phone call right then and there. Explanation can follow, but it is the right thing to do, no matter what is going on in life, it only takes a moment to make that call. Regardless, you never want to get to the point where this sort of thing actually makes you angry tho, frustrated yes, annoyed yes, but anger is not good.

Same for the clients, if you had the time to call to make the appt, said you will be there in an hour, and fail to show up or call to explain, that is a waste of of everyone's time, makes the sp that much more wary about accepting last minute appts, makes the sp more compelled to check references before accepting any appts, and makes it harder for everyone. For the sps who do this as well, she ends up making it harder for any sp to do business and be treated as reliable, professional, and punctual, because of the ones who are not.