Shoutout to the wonderful men on Lyla!

Guest S****r

I have seen a lot of negative and angry posts on here lately, and I would just like to raise the morale a bit and say that I, for one, appreciate the men from Lyla with whom I have met. You are definitely a cut above those on other sites. I believe that your willingness to share with each other and with us ladies educates all of us in ways that promote kindness, respect, entertainment and fun.

Kudos to you! (Yes, YOU!)

xoxo

I agree. I don't like negative talk. i truly love the guys on this board. They are a breath of fresh air - especially when compared to some of the other sites.

Some feel it's ok to bitch here. I don't really get it. This site is meant to be a positive site, and it goes both ways. I understand when someone needs to bring up something obvious that needs to be mentioned, but reading thread after thread about negative stuff is a real turn off.

The guys wouldn't be able to get away with it, so not sure why some statements are allowed here. Even if not mentioning names, if the guy reads it, he knows it's about him. I'd prefer those discussions be kept private "or don't say anything at all".

A toast to the great guys of Lyla, for their contributions, support and adoration. Xo

• Like 4