Sign in to follow this  

Autumn Raine and Katherine

It was so Hot in St John's today that I had to check the calendar tonight to be certain it was in fact actually February and the middle of winter... but I guess I could be excused for being confused about the season because I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon Autumn Raine who on her very own could raise temperatures in St. John's but when paired up with the Sensual Katherine from Halifax who will shower you with attention it means a sexual heat wave hit this outpost in the middle of the North Atlantic.

b54440_7bcefde17a544ccba03baec973eea1d6.jpg

I contacted Autum this morning and as usual she was amazingly accommodating in setting up last minute meeting Katherine, me and her. And before you know it I was in the truck on my way to Autumn great incall location in Downtown St. John's. On my way to see them I picked up a bottle of "Fat Bastard" Red wine as a welcome to Newfoundland treat for Katherine and some Newfoundland Chocolate Truffles for Autumn. Now for those of you who have met me you will quickly appreciate my wine choice for Katherine.

picture.php?albumid=11118&pictureid=75640

Prior to the introduction of the new laws in Canada back in December of 2014 I had participated in a few duo sessions with some amazing ladies and of course they were always exceptionally hot with what would now be considered very inappropriate activities. Now that the new laws are in place my expectations for spending a few hours in the company of two beautiful sexy amazing ladies like Autumn and Katherine have changed it could not be expected to be nonstop sex and debauchery like in the past we are now civilized... we are comforted by a great game of tiddlewinks.

Now over the years I have had the great pleasure of playing tiddlewinks with some amazing Lyla ladies and while I am of course a great l*over of the two person version of the game I had never played three person tiddlewinks so I was somewhat apprehensive about how the afternoon would go...

Well let me just say that that you really have not played 3 person tiddlewinks correctly until you have played it with these to ladies... they know all the angles... they exactly what to do to get that tiddlewink exactly to where it needs to go for the afternoon to be fun and frankly these two ladies are not willing to give up on the game until it has been completely played out ... in fact I am not sure you can meet two ladies who have more of an appetite for tiddlewinks.

During a fast paced game of two handed tiddlewinks it is not unusual for both game players to work up quite a sweat but I came to understand this afternoon just how much more energy is used in a three handed game...and when you play such a game with two experts like Katherine and Autumn who of course come with all the appropriate game paraphernalia then it is frankly at another level... There were times when I felt like these two ladies thought it would have been appropriate to just handcuff me on one side of the playing surface so that they could just play on by themselves.

Anyway this is just my round about way of telling all of you that I had an amazing afternoon today playing tiddlewinks with these two ladies and I would highly recommend that if you are in St. John's this week or in Ottawa in a few weeks that you look up these two ladies and let them show you exactly how tiddlewinks should be played.

Autumn Raine http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=110704

Sensual Katherine of Halifax http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=29603

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this