In town or cross the line?

Coming to Ottawa soon. Want to check out a club. Have been to Pigales before. Is it worth staying in town or going back to Pigales? I like a good stage show but like the private dances much much more.

My goto club in Ottawa is Barbs... it got lots of good hotels and places to eat all around it and has always treated me nice lol

That said last time I was there I hit up The Playmate and it was an enjoyable evening but it was further from my hotel.

• Like 1

Why do you have to limit your choices to only one club?

Hotels are better in Ottawa. If i were you I would probably go to Barbs, Bare Fax and Pigale in one night providing your bank roll will cover it.

• Like 1

Coming to Ottawa soon. Want to check out a club. Have been to Pigales before. Is it worth staying in town or going back to Pigales? I like a good stage show but like the private dances much much more.

Pigale is rather busier than the Ottawa clubs, depending on what time of day and what day of the week you go, so it can tend to feel a bit more impersonal. However, the CR is relatively more private compared to Ontario clubs. Nuden especially has a very open room for its main floor CR.

• Like 1

My goto club in Ottawa is Barbs... it got lots of good hotels and places to eat all around it and has always treated me nice lol

That said last time I was there I hit up The Playmate and it was an enjoyable evening but it was further from my hotel.

Sounds good. Will check it out. Thanks, plus cheaper cab ride than crossing the line.

Pigale is rather busier than the Ottawa clubs, depending on what time of day and what day of the week you go, so it can tend to feel a bit more impersonal. However, the CR is relatively more private compared to Ontario clubs. Nuden especially has a very open room for its main floor CR.

What is CR short for?