Life Hacks!!!

It's rainy, icy, and mild outside, and my truck is covered in ice. Of course, the alley to my vehicule is even icier, if ever possible, and I don't want to spill calcium all day just to gain access to it.

So, here's my first life hack...

Instead of spilling salt all over the drive-way, that can damage either my parking, or my truck and make it rust, I simply break the ice with a plastic shovel and make it rough. It also provides extra grip!

The best part? I need to do it only once - twice a day!

More hacks to come!

• Like 2

Fixing a sandal with the thong between the toes if it pulls out. Many time the reason why the thong pulls out is because the hole that it fits in got too big. Get a bread bag clip and insert it over the thong under the sandal and nobody will ever know. I hope you go down south and enjoy your holidays everyone.

• Like 1

When a jar is difficult to open, put a rubber band around the cap. It will provide extra grip!

To clean oxidated silverware, polish it with white toothpaste.

To prevent brown sugar to harden like a rock, put a piece of ceramic in the container. It will absorb humidity.

Lost earings? You can match two different earings to create a brand new pair. Stylish and original. (I think it looks better with a small one on one side, and a taller one on the other)

Dirty hair and no time to wash them? Baby powder does the trick!

To brighten up your hair color without dye in summertime, a tiny bit of lemon juice in a spray bottle mixed with water, leave in, and expose to the sun. Two taints lighter, without the bleach damage...

After cutting onions or garlic, you can rub your hands with a piece of stainless steel under water. Bye bye huffle smell!

Need a ''How to ...'' advice? YouTube is litterally a library for any kind of problems.

And last: If you have ants in your house, use powder laundry soap WITH phosphate along your foundation. Make sure to protect your lawn or flowers. It's a barrier and they can't cross it. I don't know why, but it works!

• Like 1

You baked some cookies and they become hard within a day, put them in a container with pieces of bread, close the container and they will become soft.

Use a big straw(like the ones from McDonalds) to punch through a strawberry center from the pointy side to the leafs and you will remove that hard to take off calyx.

• Like 1