Ay, ay ay, a Picnic table......jeeezz

Ohio man facing charges for having sex with...

:? a picnic table....wtf is this....any of you tried this one????

Cincinnati Police conduct arrest round up in Price Hill

(BELLEVUE, OH) -- Police say a man in Bellevue, Ohio was caught on tape having sex with a picnic table.

Bellevue Police Captain Matt Johnson says Art Price, Jr., 40, was seen on four occasions between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and noon having sex with his picnic table. What makes this a felony, Johnson says, is that it took place in close proximity to a school, which made it likely that children could have seen Price.

The neighbor -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- saw Price walk out onto his deck, stand a round metal table on its side and use the hole in the umbrella to have sex.

The most recent instance took place March 14, we're told. A neighbor videotaped Price.

"The first video we had, he was completely nude. He would use the hole from the umbrella and have sex with the table," Johnson says.

Police say Price admitted to the crimes -- four charges of public indecency. Usually these sorts of things are misdemeanors, but in this case, they are felonies.

"What boosts it up to a felony is that the statute says if it's likely to be viewed by a minor," Johnson explains.

The Price family did not want to talk with us, but neighbors did. Some are not happy Price was released on his own recognizance.

"He shouldn't be allowed just for the fact that he could do that again -- and nude that close to a school. That should be zero tolerance," says Brice Jacobs, a neighbor.

Price is married with three school-aged children. Neighbors tell us they're now worried about the kids.

"Hopefully it stays between the adults and the kids don't get a lot of the information so they aren't so cruel to the little kids," says Emily Grote, a neighbor.

This case has police in this small town shaking their heads. "Once you think you've seen it all, something else comes around," Johnson says.

Report: WTOL, Toledo

........................was seen on four occasions between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and noon having sex with his picnic table. ...............................................................................

The neighbor -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- saw Price walk out onto his deck, stand a round metal table on its side and use the hole in the umbrella to have sex.

................................................. A neighbor videotaped Price.

"The first video we had, he was completely nude. He would use the hole from the umbrella and have sex with the table," Johnson says.

look at what I highlighted......

I am wondering who is more perverse........

Price for copulating with a picnic table.......

Or the neighbor who saw Price 4 times....and even has a tape of the first time......meaning they video taped all 4 times before calling the police.....:shock:

now think about it........

Guest S**a*Q
Imagine him getting a job as night watchman @ home depot. Clean up in isle 2!!

SNS724

He'd be alright if he did it with the tables that they display over astroturf. :) Hehehe!!!

look at what I highlighted......

I am wondering who is more perverse........

Price for copulating with a picnic table.......

Or the neighbor who saw Price 4 times....and even has a tape of the first time......meaning they video taped all 4 times before calling the police.....:shock:

now think about it........

LOL you beat me to that, how messed up is that???

How can you not report it right away?

This thread reminds of an old program on TV many years ago called "This is the Law". Actors would act out a skit ending in the arrest of one of the principals and a panel would try to guess which obscure law was broken.

Here is a website which features some of these laws.

http://www.lawguru.com/weird/index.html

As fascinating as some of the obscure laws and statutes are, I think that the incident which gave rise to the need for such a law would be far more interesting. We can only speculate, but some were probably incidents like the one featured in this thread

So the guy finds a picnic table and discovers it's the right height for him and obviously diameter. I'd say that was pretty creative thinking...except for the fact he chose to do it in public.

I agree with Sara, he should have brought it inside.

If you think that guy had it bad, here's one who got his penis stuck in a steel park bench and had to be

taken to hospital to have it extracted.

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2008/08/07/man-almost-loses-penis-humping-steel-bench/