Selena is legit

Guest discr33t

Just posting as there is a thread in the wrong group.

BTW seen is legit, accurate pics and reasonable safe sp, last time I saw her. Nothing further to say on my part as I didn't see her twice, but i would have if I was still looking.

I see her post on BP again. Looks almost too go to be true. Haven't had much luck communicating. Comments?

I know her she is legit, she is very nice to us younger sp's just an all around good woman. she is very selective on who she sees. and is hard to reach although I would encourage you to keep trying :)

• Like 1

Guest discr33t

The time I connected with her, I called her # and she didn't answer, but she texted back almost immediately after I hung up.

Seemed a bit off, as the number appeared local, but I did continue to text back and forth and we connected.

she is a dime, very nice and easy to talk to great at what she does if she comes to Tbay often i will become a regular, she is beautiful pics are her very worth it :D

Guest discr33t

Looks like she is back. I had a bit of trouble connecting last time but FYI she is real and her pics are accurate and she isbsafe.

With a lot of ladies posting on BP it is hard to sift through the fakes let alone one who suits your needs.