I didn't...I tried to set something up last night but I guess she got sick or something and went back home...To bad!...It sounded like she was alot of fun...I was going to see her last time too but it just didn't work out...Maybe it just wasn't to be...BUT...I will try next time!!!

tried twice now- i understand someone getting sick but it is a ton of hurt when you need a minimum 7 hour day to enjoy someones company buy some extra,s gifts and you know the one you want to meet does,not know you went to these troubles and they (their company /whatever) inform you late that night when your leaving at 7 am the next morning your months long desires are dead in 1 minute-if roksi herself would have called me i know that i would not have felt as bad !! I think i dislike agencies period.

Sorry to here that my friend, its kinda like you got dumped, if you are in the city go get yourself a rub down, that will make you feel better and give the MA the gift I am sure you would be more than rewarded.

i guess i wasn,t the only one, had a couple of pm,s- goe knew she was sick early thurs and notified other clients but kinda neglected to notify us all at thw same time-hope she,s feeling better but not impressed with goe they could have been more on the ball.

At least you guys were notified. I didn't find out she wasn't here until I showed up at her location and gave GOE a call. I must say I'm not impressed, I had to do a lot of re-scheduling just to be able to make it for the only spot she had available

I was to busy to see her this visit but have seen her on three other occasions. Roksi is great, always left very happy. Will book on her next trip.

At least you guys were notified. I didn't find out she wasn't here until I showed up at her location and gave GOE a call. I must say I'm not impressed, I had to do a lot of re-scheduling just to be able to make it for the only spot she had available

f,n brutal and the problem is its not the girl !!!!

f,n brutal and the problem is its not the girl !!!!

Roski - GOE

I had an appointment with Roski on wed, but GOE left me a message about the cancellation. I called back and was told she is really sick and they sent out an email couple of days later. Of couse, it was a disappointing wed night...

Guys, GOE is probably the best agency servicing Winnipeg. They bring some the hottest girls I have seen and their appointment system is hassless.

Ha, I definately agree. In my opinion, I was notified promptly and I agree with thier choice. Roksi ( thats the only GOE girl I've been with ) is awesome. Very nice, very pretty :) will definately rebook next time she comed back to town.

Posted via Mobile Device

If GOE was canceling appoinments on Wednesday, why did they not let the ones that booked for Thursday & Friday know as well. Some of us drive 3 hours in for these. I found out 20 mins before, after making the trip into Winnipeg. I have no problem with Roski leaving and if she is sick, thats understandable. But the agency screwed up here.

I would e-mail them and complain a bit ... possibly they would give you a bit more of a discount for the next visit.

thats it period.its total bullshit by goe- i was notified late thursday night for a friday am appointment if others knew on weds why did they not have the common courtesy to let us all know at the same time.

If GOE was canceling appoinments on Wednesday, why did they not let the ones that booked for Thursday & Friday know as well. Some of us drive 3 hours in for these. I found out 20 mins before, after making the trip into Winnipeg. I have no problem with Roski leaving and if she is sick, thats understandable. But the agency screwed up here.

Exactly! My appointment was on Thursday, which left GOE more than enough time to send out emails or even submit a cancellation update on here or EC. Since it's fair to say that Roksi isn't provided with our contact info the blame can't really be placed on her. The company needs to get their s--t together!