Can anyone (ladies or gents) recommend a good portable stripper pole that can be easily set up and taken down again for when I am hosting a lady who is so inclined?

Just refurnished my living room and there is a now big open space in front of my sofa...and I said to myself.."This space is missing something. Ah HA! Stripper pole!" ;)

I used to have the XPert XPole. It was awesome! And sturdy as hell. It can be set to static or spinning. I rented my place at the time, so had to make sure it wouldn't cause any damage to my ceilings and floors, and it was perfect, not a scratch. Goes up and down easily. See what I did there? :)

• Like 5

I'm not at all familiar with portable poles but I will echo Ami's caution about ceilings and floors: In order to have a strong solid installation, if there is not bracket or base involved, there will be tremendous forces acting on both the ceiling and floor and the surface would need to be back by floor/ceiling joists. There is alot of torque applied to the pole by the dancer hanging off to the side......

.... oh dang, I've got to head to a strip club right now!

• Like 1

I attended a Burlesque show a few weeks ago and a couple of the performers did a pretty amazing Two person show on a portable pole... it had a pretty substantial base but seemed to breakdown for easy transport so i am guessing if you check there are products out there.

• Like 1