ottawa std article

I think the first sentence is the disturbing part of that article - 'fewer people using condoms'. Of course STDs would be on the rise if people aren't being smart. Actually, I don't even think I'd say using condoms is smart - it's just a natural thing to do, something that doesn't even take smarts, it should just happen!

I think the first sentence is the disturbing part of that article - 'fewer people using condoms'. Of course STDs would be on the rise if people aren't being smart. Actually, I don't even think I'd say using condoms is smart - it's just a natural thing to do, something that doesn't even take smarts, it should just happen!

what about bbbj?

Additional Comments:

what about bbbj?

what about bbbj?

With all due respect to providers and hobbiests who engage in this (it's your body and your choice), I can't imagine having multiple partners and having unprotected oral. Money has nothing to do with it, in my view.

THis might be the wrong section if so, I apo;ogize, here is some disturbing news

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/04102010/71/central-increase-stds-region-alarming-officials.html

Things like that can sound kind of scary when they're just throwing numbers and percentiles at you...

An increase in STDS is like an increase in mental illness or even a increase of Autism... more people getting STDs is probably not the (only) reasons for an increase.

There are lots of factors that could be there that they don't mention...

Like the fact that there are more illnesses now being called STDs/STIs..

And maybe that more people are getting tested and treated than before...

It's most likely a combination of things though and I wouldn't let them scare you into thinking that STDs are running rampant.

(But I would let them scare you into being tested regularly, it's just healthy.)

• Like 1

With all due respect to providers and hobbiests who engage in this (it's your body and your choice)' date=' I can't imagine having multiple partners and having unprotected oral. Money has nothing to do with it, in my view.[/quote']

Ditto.

Plus, on another post I agree that it is possible more are getting tested, or in some cases not just waiting for the symptoms to go away on their own (and just spreading it around). But there is a reality check as well. No finger pointing, but when you get visitors and immigration without access to sexual health education or prevention or medication, then you will have, as we did not that long ago, increases in certain stds. In Vancouver, there was an outbreak of syphillis, which was pretty much considered a non-issue.

If you don't get tested (and lets face it the majority of clients/guys don't, and they don't test before they start, so they have who knows what running around their system based on unsafe civilian sexual activities. People on these forums represent such a small, yet educated and informed, portion of the clients & sps out there, and even so results among the member of t.e.r showed around 50% had never once gotten tested.

I don't know about anyone else, but considering the odds, I have no intention of ever offering a bbbj.

I think its do to increase immigration. There are many unwanted or accidental pregancies in the teenage group. Do you here some of the conversations in the Rideau center or on the bus. I believe that we are producing alot of uneducated people these days in Canada and other countries. Unfotunately!

The way we speak I believe has to do with our sexual emotions and ability to discern what is right i the way of potection, so not to procreate.

But I hope I am wrong!

I am curious to know whether there is any SP who uses condoms exclusively (no BB, even BBBJ) and may or not offer Greek in addition, has ever contracted STD/STI and was able to establish that the disease came from this business and not from their private life e.g. the boyfriend/husband with whom she has unprotected sex. Although condoms have only demonstrated an 80-95% ability to protect against STD/STIs, I am guessing that instances of infection while using it would be extremely rare. Please share a story where this may have occurred?