Sabrina on cl

Here's a question, does anyone know of the beautiful leggy blonde Sabrina on CL? Is she on CERB? Anyone visited?

Hey! I visited last night and opted for a 30-minute encounter. She's a young beautiful French girl, location was a nice hotel downtown, great hygiene and excellent service. All UNrushed safe. She's a sweet girl. I'm a little surprised there's no recommendation of her.

Just to clarify, this is Sabrina, that shares the same number with Cynthia. I would revisit, soon. I hope that helps.

Hey! I visited her last night and opted for a 30-minute encounter. She's a young beautiful French girl, location was a nice hotel downtown, great hygiene and excellent service. All UNrushed safe. She's a sweet girl. I'm a little surprised there's no recommendation of her.

Just to clarify, this is Sabrina, that shares the same number with Cynthia. I would revisit, soon. I hope that helps.

Yes I have seen her. I saw her last Saturday and we had real communication problem (my bad French).

All I can say without going into details is that she is a fairly good looking very friendly smiling young blonde (though not sure if natural blonde) and provides GFE services. She is not as pale or as large as shown in her pictures. Though she may be 5 7 but she is a small built girl. In summary if you are looking for a green eyed young tanned blonde looking girl who provides friendly GFE services, she is recommended for you. Speaking French helps too (I mean the language). She visits from Montreal.

Been there, done that, will repeat. Anyone tried Cynthia? Sabrina was a real trooper.

PM sent. Have a good time.

thanks for the pm. i went to see her tonight and i was very happy with the encounter. she is young and pretty as promised, and friendly too!

i wish i spoke french though, as i think i may have miscommunicated too re: the rates and services.

I'm a little surprised there's no recommendation of her. .

Well because none of us gave her one!!!!(even though we appeared happy with our encounters).

I was fighting a damn flu all week. I have almost beaten the damn bug, so I took 10 minutes and gave her a recommendation now.

May be now you would like to ad to her recommendation thread that I opened up (i.e. about other GFE services that I never opt for, like BBJ, .......or some description of looks I missed or the emotional aspects of GFE if you able to communicate in French ...etc.).

Well because none of us gave her one!!!!(even though we appeared happy with our encounters).
Exactly, I usually let the experienced boys talk first.

May be now you would like to ad to her recommendation thread

I think I will... thanks SA, get well

Been there, done that, will repeat. Anyone tried Cynthia? Sabrina was a real trooper.

Saw Cynthia tonight, she was awesome. I will write a recommendation