Sex swing

Guest S****r

I really want to buy a sex swing. Anyone have any advice? I rent my incall, so cannot buy one that mounts in the ceiling. So I have to either purchase a stand or.....I saw this "how to" on youtube.

Any words of wisdom? Any advice on using the sex swing? Any good stories?

;-)

Thanks!

Hi Summer! I have a sex swing with stand, but i have yet to use it! However, when I first got it, I tried hanging it in the ceiling but it was concrete and therefor about a half dozen attempted holes in the ceiling I gave up!! It's best to get a stand!! They aren't cheep though!

• Like 1

Guest S****r
Hi Summer! I have a sex swing with stand, but i have yet to use it! However, when I first got it, I tried hanging it in the ceiling but it was concrete and therefor about a half dozen attempted holes in the ceiling I gave up!! It's best to get a stand!! They aren't cheep though!

If you get it mounted, let us know how you like it!

I am dying to try one.

I think Peachy as got one of those swings in her apartment, I did not have the pleasure of trying it with her though.

Yes, I do have a swing. I have tried both the ceiling anchor and the stand. Both have advantages and disadvantages. The ceiling anchor needs a wooden beam and if you have concrete ceilings, well... The metal stand can go anywhere, but it's bulky and it takes up a lot of room. So there you go, big smile, have fun. The sex stores sell them, however, call the store of choice before making the trip out.

The chin up bar sounds great. However, make sure you have someone who really knows how to set this up. You will need to anchor it to the door. Which means you will still need screws and a drill to make holes in the wall. As the chin up bar alone will be very flimsy.

I don't know? I've done plain chin ups on my chin up bar and if I didn't do the chin ups right, the bar has fallen down. I couldn't imagine bouncing up and down ect. Maybe with the right bar, though.

that looks to put a lot of pressure on top hinge. Door has to be closed to use?

no undue pressure at all.. sits on top of the door.. so yes, needs to be closed.. but hehe.. can certainly put up with a whole lot of active use <grin>... I am not a tiny woman (quite a cuuuuurvaceous cat, i am ... 44DD/37/42.. stand 5'9", and weigh about 160...just to give you an idea of size capacity/endurance).. and I was squirming for quite a while in this contraption ...held me annoyingly well ;)

I have had a male partner in it as well, and he was considerably heavier than I.... and again, no disappointment.... ;)

at first, I thought it may not work well, with the door behind, but was actually nice with the door behind for support hehe... and a wonderful array of positions can be enjoyed with this ;)

puuuursonal preference would have to be for more of a sling... (ceiling suspended)...as opposed to swing.. divine feeling, being wrapped up like that *sigh* but my landlady may have a few questions for me if I did that hehe

• Like 1

no undue pressure at all.. sits on top of the door..

There will be a force on the top of the door - the weight on the straps will equal the weight on the top of the door. (Newton's third law anyone?)

How much load is transferred to the hinge will depend on how tightly the door fits in the door frame and how well supported the sides of the door frame are. Regardless there will most definitely be a load on the hinge and it could be significant. Also depends on how many hinges are involved. Most interior residential doors have only two hinges.

Notes from your friendly, neighbourhood lyla engineer.

• Like 1

There will be a force on the top of the door - the weight on the straps will equal the weight on the top of the door. (Newton's third law anyone?)

hehe.. good points, for sure.. but mine was simply that it had nooo problem holding me... and all my squirming.... no 'damage' or even marks to the door at all.. and I was in it once a week for about 4 hours at a time ;) for several lovely months ;)

• Like 2